1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese fans, isn’t this your cue to leave?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kubli9, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I remember couple days ago another fan like you from China posted here : "You will see, your GM, your league will bend you knees and beg for forgiveness! hahaha!".

It looks like now you are begging us (I am not sure why you think we are the board of directors of the NBA) to fire Morey or at least ask Morey to apologize to you.

Sh't changed quick, isn't it?

2. HP3

HP3 Member

Im trying really hard not to insult you man. We should stop talking, I clearly know where you stand and frankly Im glad you arent a fan of the Rockets anymore.

clutchdabear, D-rock, Zboy and 3 others like this.
  3. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

He did not apologize. He issued a statement. If you look at the thread in which his statement was first posted, most posters here were applauding Morey for his “non-apology”. More importantly, what you or I or any poster here thinks doesn’t matter. Chinese people don’t think he apologized. That’s what matters. But screw China. Right?

This is why I have refrained myself from engaging in discussion like this. Neither side is going to convince the other side. So what’s the fking point?

But regardless of how this situation unfolds, I’ll remain a Rox fan. And luckily I live in the US so I can still watch Rox games. Lol

4. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

That's fine. You have my respect sir and I hope I have not pointed any attack at you

HP3 likes this.
  5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I really like the way you walk into a bar that you don't have any idea where you are and then starting to yell :

"None of your forking business but I come here looking for an apology, you mother forker!"

Sounds like great SNL material.

Harrisment, clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that we don't care. You guys can go back to dreaming of playing in the CBA. No sweat, good luck.

7. desperatewife

desperatewife Member

I don't beg you and Morey to apologize.i am fine without NBA.i didn't watch a whole NBA game since tmac left Houston rockets.don't be arrogant.guess who hurt more from the ban?

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

IP Masking, dude is not in Germany

also user name is randomly generated, look at it

clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  9. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Guess why SNL has never done a China sketch in its 40 years of Lorens reign? Cos they are okay to admit they don't know shot about China.

You smart clutch ass should apply for the writer jobs there

10. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

My fault,

I din't now know you are a mental consultant that actually coming here and want to offer helps to easy the pain of our posters.

@tinman

Please don't miss this great opportunity with this kind offer from our friend of the far east.

clutchdabear, D-rock, malakas and 2 others like this.
  11. HP3

HP3 Member

You're fine, im sorry it has come to this.
    But there are other people who think Morey(and Harden) are cowards. CFs doesnt represent all of America, there are plenty of people here who felt that was enough. I'd like to see what the Chinese people's reaction would be had their government decided to not mention this at all.

But whatever thats fine man. This whole thing has become unreasonable.

12. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Agreed, and last time I checked, those people didn't lodge death threats to either Harden or Morey for not standing their ground against China.

13. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I am impressed.

Did not expect that from you, please consider this is a compliment.

D-rock likes this.
  14. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Yeah of course all those Chinese bots that Chinese Gov has registered a decade ago at freaking ClutchFans, because you know, just in case.

Those chinese bot designers are ****ing genius. You have to give it to them right?

15. HP3

HP3 Member

Stuff is messed up man. We cant even focus on our pre season stuff because of all this crap.

BaselineFade, D-rock and Pizza_Da_Hut like this.
  16. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

No Chinese government officials gives a damn about what Clutchfans think. It's too small a site to have any public influence on a serious diplomatic issue. Twitter and FB, sure; Reddit, maybe; Cluthfans, definitely no.

You are too arrogant to learn any real information about China and our values.

thedopefiend likes this.
  17. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he can help himself by deleting his account as well as his other accounts

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

See, and that's been my point. I'm not expecting people to see the human rights violation side of things, more I'm expecting them to see that this response is inappropriate. The right has said some pretty messed up things about BLM and African American athlete's rights to demonstrate peacefully during the national anthem, a side that Tils supports. I have yet to see one member log on and throw death threats at the man. Not one hint of a Rockets boycott from minorities. Why is that?

clutchdabear, malakas and HP3 like this.
  20. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

There will be fans for the games in China. Lebron fans definitely want to see him in real life for the last time. And Chinese government doesn't care about whether an individual sides with the NBA or not, as long as he/she doesn't support the Hong Kong riot with real life action(e.g., destroying the public transportation system, etc).