1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People in Mainland China ... We good now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sheb, Oct 7, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Seeing that almost 10 year olds and 20 year old protestors are to be vanished, that’s a darn shame as they should be in school.

intergalactic likes this.
  2. jayland

jayland Member

3. Fansince80

Fansince80 Member

They don't know any better than to defend their captors, their masters.

What choice do they have? Step out of line in China and they will turn you into dog food before sunset.

bacliff, HP3 and ak99999 like this.
  4. Fansince80

Fansince80 Member

Total control by a few self proclaimed elite over the rest of the second or third class citizens is what is important in China...and these poor people are so programmed or affraid that they decide to defend those elite deciding their fate over them.

How can anyone live in a place where a government bureaucrat can rape your wife or decide you will die tomorrow without being protected by due process and independent human rights?

5. Fansince80

Fansince80 Member

I dare you to go out to the nearest public place and yell to the top of your lungs:

"I was born free and therefore I AM free. I do not want a few elite bureaucrats deciding my fate for me. I am NOT a lesser, second class citizen. We deserve human dignity and human rights. We deserve a system under which we can fully take control of our destiny. Everyone listening to my voice, if you feel the same, come out here and join me now".

See how that goes for you ;)

You'll get turned into fish food in the amount of time it takes for one of the 5 million communist party cameras to locate you.

Sad reality to live uder. I am sorry fried!

#IstandwithMorey

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Honestly, the Chinese government is all butt hurt over this and is severely over reaching.

The people in China are AWESOME - the government is crap.

DD

dachuda86, ak99999 and br0ken_shad0w like this.
  7. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

show me

8. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

the CCP love to convince chinese believe: you are full ,why you need freedom more ?

daywalker02 and Fansince80 like this.
  9. Fansince80

Fansince80 Member

And the anwer would be: "Because every human being is entitled to full freedom, benefits and consequences alike and because you at the CCP already enjoy it along with all the benefits of never even being questioned."

10. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

it
    it is shame to teach children love the china communist party too.

11. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

in fact ,chinese people aren't awesome as you
    imagine , I live in this **** country .most of the chinese are extreme nationalism .they hate America .hate Japan ,hate south korean .hate Taiwan ....they love basketball ,but if they have to make a choice between nba and CCP ,they choose CCP .

kanariya likes this.
  12. WNBA

WNBA Member

In fact, the whole thing was driven by Chinese fans... (imo, internet mobs). Then the Chinese companies followed because they had to listen to their loud customers. Government, Yao Ming, came in the last because they had to pretend to be more political correct than fans and companies. ....Also this could be conveniently used as a retaliation measure to Trump's new trade war escalations. I thought it was overreaching initially, but factoring in the trade war, it made sense.

FYI, you cannot separate Chinese people from government, which constantly have >90% supporting rate. China is very very different from USA.

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Chinese sensitivity towards territorial sovereignty is an indoctrination. The government has done a great job of teach Chinese people not to think critically about these issues.

They created this weird victim based nationalism where they create an illusion that Western nation's are trying to divide China. That's why the mention of Taiwan Hong Kong and Tibet triggers their citizens to no ends. There are never rational discussions, just pure anger and bringing up the opium war etc.

China isn't the only country that has seperatists movements. Canada has Quebec, Spain has Catalan. China is the only one that taught its citizens to go to war if seperation is mentioned.

14. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

15. idshiy

idshiy Member

well, we are in different countries, most likely if i do that on the street ppl will think I'm crazy, but i don't think i ll get arrested rite away. police might come to my house and ask me what the hell is going on later. that might or might not bring me trouble. maybe you got more freedom over that point. but i can just to a police and push him but not get shot, i dare you do that in US for me. I'm not saying China is better that US or whatever, there is big culture difference between us, its just not rite to say who is wrong only because we can do what what here, but you cannot

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's never that easy, there are fractions in a party, I hope you understand that.

There are even liberal voices in the Republican camp, not many sure, but kind of, u dig?

17. idshiy

idshiy Member

you people? come on, that's not nice. you people might have freedom of saying things but most of black ppl works really hard but still struggle with their lives, once a few month someone gets mad and shooting ppl on the street, you guys starting war in other country kill so many ppl over there for your value of "freedom" i can keep going. i feel sad to you too

18. idshiy

idshiy Member

im not here to discuss politics, just wanna check on rockets news, i think two countries has so much culture difference there is no point to pointing each other. again hk ppl has their freedom untouched, they angry only because their live standards went down and they blame on China instead of themselves. I don't care about those losers, if you want better live, work harder and be smart.

19. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

is this from china state media told you? or you talked to hongkong ppl ?小粉红

20. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

小粉红护国护到这来了,谁告诉黑人很穷?你不看看你支那人均收入多少?你不看看中国每年凶杀案多少?