1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

U.S Senator Josh Hawley’s letter to NBA commissioner Adam Silver

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Oct 7, 2019.

1. PatBev

PatBev Member

China on that borderline Nazi **** and their social credit system is disgusting

clutchdabear likes this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Morey got his revenge on Adam Silver for that nixed Nene trade.

[​IMG]

3. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I don’t think Morey is that petty , but you never know hahaha

I think if he’s pissed at tilman for MDA and for not going into the LT and he’s pissed at silver and maybe he recently lost a ping pong game that he might burn it all down bwahaha

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Not saying you're right or serious, but I never thought about that. lol. Morey's like "screw this... I'm making musicals, anyway". :D

5. RESINator

RESINator Member

Josh Hawley is a republican hypocrite. Same guy who supports the racist POTUS, grab em by the p***y, eliminating the affordable care act and alienating women's and LGBT rights. Not to mention forcible removing immigrant children from their parents. This hypocrite should address American issues first. Ah but so much easier to speak against China when it doesn't affect his constituents at all. LMAO.

D-rock likes this.
  6. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

I hope it has you steamed cus at this point if you’re mad because people don’t like the idiot in charge then you’re probably just a dumbass. Enjoy that truth bomb, dweeb.

crimsonghost likes this.
  7. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

And has absolutely killed peoples jobs with his dumb ass “trade war” that he has his really unintelligent fan base believing that he’s winning.

GotGame15 likes this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Get the **** out of my Rockets forum, Senator Hawley.

You didn't give a damn last week when your mentally addled buffoon of a President corruptly agreed to look the other way on HK, and when he asked China to help hack his reelection bid last week....but now you're all "FREE TIBET!"? Wtf.

Get out and never come back. Missouri doesn't even have an NBA team. All you have are floods and racism. We don't need that or you here.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

We can do both.

10. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

Or maybe that's the point. These are the kinds of people who need to be supporting HK. People with something to lose. People with influence. If you or I tweeted in support no one would bat an eyelash. But an international scandal like this has turned heads to the situation over there. People who hadn't cared are now paying more attention. If you truly sympathised with the situation over there, which it sounds like Morey did, then this is exactly what you'd want to happen from your tweet.

11. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Hopefully someone sent this to Joseph Tsai or retweet it to him.

12. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

#perrydidit#

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

at the expense of farmers, the little farms, the big ones get bailed out

14. bmd

bmd Member

Maybe so. But the reality is some short-term pain is a necessary evil for long-term prosperity.

15. ChillyPete32

ChillyPete32 Member

I'm glad to see bipartisan support on this, especially with so little bipartisanship today.

However, my beef with someone like Hawley completely going off the top rope with something like this is that our President has kind of pulled a lesser version of this same crap trying to exert influence on employment status based on expression he doesn't like and Hawley didn't and won't call that out. That shouldn't be acceptable and shouldn't be a partisan issue, just like this isn't.

16. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Josh Hawley is an idiot. I bet if he have business in China, he wouldn't dare to say **** like that lol. Like I said, it's real easy for ANYONE to say shitty things against the Chinese government if you have no business association in China. NBA is a BUSINESS and ENTERTAINMENT ENTITY!! It's not a POLITICAL ENTITY! So for politicians to tell NBA what to do is like arguing with scientists about religions lol. It ain't ever going to work.

scientist: "did you see God"?
    preacher: "no"
    scientist: "well, then he doesn't exist!!"

LOL

17. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Spoken like some one who doesn't have to endure the pain.

18. payaso

payaso Member

You answered this in a classic Soviet 'whatabout-ism'. China has been brutal far, far longer than Trump has been stupid.

19. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I work on the hill and i have no idea who Hawley is. And who cares what some senate hack thinks anyway. He should focus on doing his actual job...which i promise you, these bastards dont do. Too busy grandstanding.

20. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Is he from TX? Now China will ban anything/anyone from TX since you guys elected him:)