1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Morey is fired over this, I'm out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by malakas, Oct 6, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

But it just hurts. That everyone here defending for his “freedom of speech” while assuming it’s politically correct to bash China at will and picture China as the OPPOSITE of freedom.

You guys don’t even know China. You are just bullying China in the name of freedom.

We never hurt Morey. We never hurt the Rockets. We never hurt you guys.

We didn’t even start a war. We never said our regime is more correct than yours. We kept improving but all of you just ignored that.

We are on the way to your so-called Freedom but you guys just basically want us to go to hell and start all over again (u think that works for a country size of China?) Only that way will you stop judging us with colored glasses.

We don’t deserve this sh*t. But yeah you guys don’t care.[/QUOTE]

Look man, i get you, you have point of a view here. And the Hong Kong thing definitely isnt simple. But is this not an excessive retaliation? They wont Morey to be FIRED. Like, Im sure we could have a less charged discussion on this but that all just went out the window now they are trying to strong arm the Rockets into firing Morey.

rhee and malakas like this.
  2. malakas

malakas Member

I am a supporter of human rights. Did you honestly believe I would support the Iraqi war?

Newsflash : People in democratic countries have the right to disagree and ..PROTEST against their own governments.
    And we even have the right to strike! Imagine that!

3. jayland

jayland Member

Only a few states have law against political discrimination. Texas is not one of them. Also those laws usually only protect against political affiliation and not political statements. So it protects against someone from being fired just for being registered as a Democrat or Republican. But if someone goes up to Trump or Nancy Pelosi and gives them the middle finger, their employer can still fire them for that.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  4. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

imagine that you can protest all day but the government doesn’t do **** for you. But hey at least you burn some calories right

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

6. bmd

bmd Member

Because y'all are fake and spreading propaganda.

malakas likes this.
  7. malakas

malakas Member

Maybe the do something for me and maybe they don't. I still have the right to protest.

Much better than not having the right to voice any opinion or I will be sent off to a gulag to have my organs harvested.

But hey.."democracy doesn't work for China. The CCP works" :rolleyes:

Then again if I was in China, I would probably be able to enjoy free sterilisation services! What a shame!

8. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

That is unfortunate.

9. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Thanks for the clarification, I didnt feel like googling :)

10. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

PLEASE tell me how I’m fake. If I was a bot that means the Chinese must have invented some out of this world technology. Cuz I can’t even tell that I’m a bot. Lol

11. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

It might look better if you specify what is false and what is specifically propaganda. All you did was spit a claim that matches your surroundings and then fail to support it. We Americans have obligations, too.

12. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

Hey. Dude I get you.
    But who told you we are a Communist Country? In 2019?
    Who told you we don’t hv voice?
    Who pictured us as Devil?
    And why are you just convinced and look at us like that? Hv you ever been to China?
    I respect you being a Houstarian and Rockets fan. I’m Chinese but also a die hard Rockets fan.
    I never judged Texans with my imaginations bcuz San Francisco was the only place I traveled in US.
    Now may I ask you to just gv me and my Rockets Chinese fellows some slight respect? Why judging us when you don’t even know us?

We didn’t even start all these!

Icepiano likes this.
  13. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

Hey. Dude I get you.
    But who told you we are a Communist Country? In 2019?
    Who told you we don’t hv voice?
    Who pictured us as Devil?
    And why are you just convinced and look at us like that? Hv you ever been to China?
    I respect you being a Houstarian and Rockets fan. I’m Chinese but also a die hard Rockets fan.
    I never judged Texans with my imaginations bcuz San Francisco was the only place I traveled in US.
    Now may I ask you to just gv me and my Rockets Chinese fellows some slight respect? Why judging us when you don’t even know us?

We didn’t even start all these!

Icepiano likes this.
  14. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Hey, funny you talked about healthcare. People don’t go broke getting sick in China. Healthcare extremely cheap. That’s what I consider freedom. Do you have that? Maybe if you nominate Bernie lol long shot. good luck bro.

And man you guys are like some protest-addicts. It doesn’t even matter if the government actually listens, as long as you can protest...you’re satisfied.

In China corrupted officials are actually fired and sent to prison. Will Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump ever go to prison? I doubt it.

again, look yourself in the mirror first. I’m not the one pointing fingers at you guys even though you guys have problems too.

15. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Thanks dude.

It’s 2019 and people still think we’re a communist country. Their education is seriously lagging behind

16. malakas

malakas Member

Oh that's why I have heard so many chinese people who are scared to give birth in china because they have to bribe the doctors the nurses and even the cleaners and if they don't get enough money they might leave you to die? Because you have excellent healthcare?

Btw I am sorry to dissapoint you but I happen to come from a country that has public healthcare, public university education AND freedom of speech and democracy.
    What a surprise! You don't have be a communist and be sent off to gulags to have free healthcare!

17. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

How can a brain washed drone enjoy being a sports fan? They don't comprehend emotions.. Who cares about these people....

tinman likes this.
  18. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Good for your country! I am truly happy that your government has done something good for your people. My government has also done an excellent job for my people, so leave us alone, you don’t know us.

19. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

Look man, i get you, you have point of a view here. And the Hong Kong thing definitely isnt simple. But is this not an excessive retaliation? They wont Morey to be FIRED. Like, Im sure we could have a less charged discussion on this but that all just went out the window now they are trying to strong arm the Rockets into firing Morey.[/QUOTE]

Man it’s getting ugly as soon as Morey posted that twitter. That’s the boundary he shouldn’t cross. Plus we are barely one week past our 70th National Day...WTF. Frankly I was quite puzzled why he chose to do this at this time.
    I’m Morey supporter. He’s the last one I want Rockets to get rid off. But damn why’s he doing this. Whatever. Sigh.

HP3 likes this.
  20. malakas

malakas Member

Nope. You can tell your brainwashed compatriots to shut up when they disagree with CCP policies but that doesn't fly around here.

Human rights and freedom of all humans , chinese included is my business.