1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CBA announced ban all rox games, halt relationship.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shanghai_noon, Oct 6, 2019.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Everyone please read this post to understand the state of the brainwashed mind of an average chinese citizen.

Excusing absolutism? Check

Justifying lack of freedom of speech? Check

Justifying genocides? Check.

justinh and Yung-T like this.
  2. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Maybe you can watch the Bayi Rockets instead. Enjoy CBA basketball.

3. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

Evil power? Is this really how an ordinary American think of China? Talking about brainwash.

US has caused way more problems to the world than China ever did and ever will do.

dlite316 likes this.
  4. DM'sVP

DM'sVP Member

Anyone see the new South Park? The similarities to this situation are pretty hilarious. Morey is Winnie the Pooh right now. Hopefully it doesn’t end that bad for Morey though.

ECHKG likes this.
  5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Do you think Morey is worried about getting fired? He just got a long extension and he would teams lining up the door to hire him. He would essentially double or triple his salary overnight. Here is a promise, if Morey gets fired over this, I'm done being a rockets fan. I'll keep on watching a little bit because I love Harden but I don't I can support a team with an asshat owner and Tillman isn't going away for a long, long, long time.

#85 rockbox, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    malakas likes this.
  6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Irony: The Chinese government is protesting against the Rockets, but doesn't allow their Chinese populace to protest against them?? :confused:

"Oh what a wicked webb we weave" ... :cool:

#86 BamBam, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    D-rock likes this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wrong. Ball is life. Maybe if China understood that they'd have done better in FIBA.

8. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

Now you confuse me, who cares about “ a lot People “? I am talking about years relationship between rockets and China. Who the heck is DM to destroy?

9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Regardless of country, regardless of political affiliation, ppl everywhere are too sensitive about other ppl’s OPINIONS.

Handles and kyle7758521 like this.
  10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Except we never kill 36 million of our own people combined even with all the bullshit we've done.

malakas likes this.
  11. dlite316

dlite316 Member

West bombed China with warships and forced China to open up, try Google opium war. Now China are opening up more than ever and you call that economic invasion. talking about double standard.

Vivi, ilovehtownbb and James.B.H like this.
  12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You guys never cease to amaze the world.

Just go Baidu yourself and see how pathetic and disgraceful your soccer team and league you are having in China (which is your most popular sport) - oh remember, those words and comment are all coming from your tier which hating the western countries.

Lol.

13. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

14. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

everyone is trying to defend their own country and their own people, SIMPLE as that.

Chinese has a saying: You walk on your sunshine road, and I cross my single-plank bridge...

US is the greatest country ever existing, just don't mess up with China, leave it alone. OK? :D:D

15. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

While you are at this, let me educate you that the Americans also butchered the Indians and we slaved the blacks for decades.

Anymore you want to add?

16. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Leave the Rockets and DM alone then sucker

17. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You are climbing over the wall illegally and begging a foreign nation in a forking basketball forum and asking for mercy?

It’s called treason and you will be ended up in jail once the Chinese internet police will track you down.

Please delete your CF account now.

18. dlite316

dlite316 Member

Again trust your media with that. Come to China and talk to Chinese Muslims. You will know who is lying.

ilovehtownbb likes this.
  19. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

everything was fine. Why the hello DM made that tweet? Deserves punishment. ***K U!

20. dlite316

dlite316 Member

lol ignorant