1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bye Cluthfan, Bye Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sweatseek, Oct 5, 2019.

1. chinese

chinese Member

Fake or not, I don’t want to see fans leaving...

daywalker02 likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I also want to add
    That is if you disrespect the 90s Rockets and the Clutch City championships

you are my enemy for life

#142 tinman, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    The_Yoyo and crimsonghost like this.
  3. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Let this BS thread DIE

Stop posting in this stupid thing

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The ones who support 2 million humans being forced into rededucation camps where their religious identity is forcefully removed can leave.

malakas and kevtse like this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fake fans should leave so the real fans can talk about the Rockets
    That dude had like 7 posts

he wasn’t real and he didn’t care about Clutchfans

BHannes2BHonest, RayRay10 and malakas like this.
  6. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This sounds like the exact advice given by the CCP after the movements in Hong Kong is out of control.

7. TilmanFinancialWindfall

8. Siu0410

Siu0410 Member

Respecting other people's political stance/opinion doesn't necessarily mean agreeing with it.
    Living in Hong Kong for the past half a year had me witness a lot of violence on the streets b/c of differences in opinions.

Lucky there's no legal firearms in this city, otherwise I'd expect it to be pretty bloody.
    Anyways, let's go rockets! Bring home the chip!

9. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Goodbye, I am sorry you feel that way. Its ok to disagree you dont have to take your toys and go home. Plenty of Trump fans around here I think they are dumb af, but they are my clutchfan bretheren, so much love to them. We shall all love our rockets together with, or with out you. Hopefully with.

10. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

I was with you until intellectual property. Both America and China are way overboard in their respect for IP.

11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Cluthfan will rise again.

12. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Bye loser

kevtse likes this.
  13. Siu0410

Siu0410 Member

Perhaps you are right, especially in extreme cases. I cannot disagree with that.
    Thanks for keeping it civil. Anyhow, sad to see fans go! Exciting season ahead!

dlite316 and Roomba like this.
  14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Didn’t know the entire country was full of sensitive babies.

vlaurelio likes this.
  15. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

16. bmelo

bmelo Member

yall dudes was living in the houses of sticks 15years ago and now you try to act like you run the world and dictate who gon be rockets gm just because your fellow citizen played here? Go and **** yourself with your money, you are nothing without western culture and technology to tell anybody what to do

Jontro likes this.
  17. Chamillionaire

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Take all the other fake ass fans with you.

18. AndtheRockets

AndtheRockets Member

Chine has nothing to with Rockets culture. Yao was gentle giant. Publicity stunts don't last forever. WHO BLEEPING CARES ABOUT CHINA

19. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I did not ask you to agree with such stance/ opinion, I was asking the rationale to respect what you have described- which is clearly wrong and evil.

20. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Let us celebrate @sweatseek by having a moment of silence for all of his posts.

He was into women he thought he were hot, he had faith in Steve Francis when few did, he enjoyed our analyseez and didn't mind letting us know. He would say "99 out of 100 times" with such fluidity and grace. He wasn't always informed, like that one time he didn't know who Kamla was, but then again.. which of us do. Towards the end.. poor @sweatseek had some anger issues when people favored Lowry over Jerry Lin, but when Morey posted in favor of freedom he just couldn't take it anymore. And for that reason, he has left us. We will all miss him. You.. yeah you reading this.. you'll miss him most of all because you will miss his innocence.

All the best to you @sweatseek and to China. I would like to visit China one day and eat all the street food I see on youtube. It looks really tasty but the recipes are impossible to find because all the secret sauces they don't reveal. And for that reason, I need to go to China. (amongst many others)

(Technically I've been to China, but just on the border. I want to see more.)