1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oakland A's player slams Warriors: They treated us like sh*t

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheresTheDagger, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I think he was talking about the organization as a whole. He could care less about comp tickets because he could buy tickets if he wants. Its the whole being a dick to them when the A's never did that to Warrior's. Seems legit. This isn'tt anything we didn't know though.

clutchdabear and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  2. TheresTheDagger

It's behind a paywall, but hey feel free to spring for that so we can all read it. I don't mind you getting the credit!

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Oakland teams were among the most ghetto and hungry.

Dubs said, "**** dis life. I'm outta here," and started putting on airs like a typical phony SF team.

Don't worry. The gentrification will boost the bottom line like a Jersey team.

4. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Agree that the Astros and Rockets seem to take care of each other, but I think those seats you mentioned are Tilman's since when he bought the team his sons were with Harden/CP/Ariza at the games. I also believe that suite they are often in is also Tilman's and paid for vs. being a favor.

I believe Landry's and Tilman's other businesses are major sponsors of the Astros, so that plays a role