1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2019 Hong Kong Protest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

The thousands killed by the PRC on that day, are they happily living through out the world?

A lot of them fled China through operation Yellow Bird and now live in the USA.

The ones that could not escape were sentenced to prison. A number of those that were released from prison in China were arrested again only a few years after their release. Those that left China (the vast majority) have not been allowed back in.

The Chinese government admits that they kill 2,400 Chinese citizens a year. They have millions of Chinese citizens in concentration camps.

They had to put up nets to prevent suicide by workers in a number of plants.

There is no "brain washed"........ indeed the USA government has said little about China's atrocities because the USA government benefits from the cheap labor costs in China.

You are the one brainwashed.

ashleyem and dachuda86 like this.
  2. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Yea she was not captured sure, most of them were and are still living their life just fine.

3. Nook

Nook Member

"Crackdown" is one of the terms that the PRC used to describe what happened.

The Chinese people are very hard working, many are very nice. The issue is the PRC government.

4. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Nah you are.

5. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Sure whatever helps your propaganda.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Was the killing just fine and the arresting part just fine? Yeah it was just fine.

7. WNBA

WNBA Member

If they are terrorists, they should be put in jail already and pretty much death penalty awaiting.
    They are definitely not terrorists. none of them is criminal. Actually they are good lawful citizens. Real terrorists will find ways to escape the camp.

People are put in the camp because they are affected by the extremists or vulnerable to the extremism ...... something like jobless white supremacy MAGA in USA. It is unfair, brutal, crazy, never heard of.....

But this is China. No democracy, human rights, due process stuff you are familiar with. If it can defeat terrorism, Chinese will definitely do it. People irrelevant can cry as laud as they can, it was Chinese people who suffered 60 years of terrorism in the region. We prefer democratic arguments and white terrorist attacks . They don't. let's better accept the reality and stop wanting China to embrace terrorist attacks.

ashleyem and Nook like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

9. Nook

Nook Member

Only 4 of the 23 live in China.

Three of the 4 that live in China have been accused of crimes at a later date and received long jail sentences.

The others all live in the USA, Taiwan or Hong Kong.

Almost all of them are still involved in worker rights for Chinese workers.

All of them have been incredibly successful.

Also there was tremendous pressure from the USA and Europe to release the protest leaders, and that played a part in it.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Chinese people will put people in camps and take their freedom. Screw your intended results. That's evil. You've no idea what the hell America is like if that's your view. You're likely some employee of the PRC who posts propaganda.

I heard it's illegal in China to post something like this. Post some dank poo memes to prove you aren't some person working for the Chinese government.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#250 dachuda86, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    ashleyem likes this.
  11. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

For those of you who don't know, 1989 clearance was inspired by the crackdown of the Bonus Army by General MacArthur and his infantry, cavalry and tanks in 1932.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

See, the difference is people aren't denying it happened and trying to change or hide history. Or downplay it. Also two died... sooo... cough* cough* Bs.

You should have gone for the Kent State massacre. An event with more significance and guess what? We don't have to pretend it was all sunshine and roses, or downplay it. No, we acknowledge it and call it out.

Clearance you call it? Yeah clearance of human life and freedom.

ashleyem likes this.
  13. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Lol make fun of Xi all you want, he will still destroy your elected president in the trade war.

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

@Nook JFC! Can you please spoiler whatever I just saw!!! Come on now, have some respect for you're fellow CF viewer. Way out of bounds.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Elected president... I like the sound of that... especially the elected part. And the president part. Xi is a dictator and has no need for elections. Sounds wonderful... in no way can that go wrong. Keep getting your sesame credit on with these stellar posts. Maybe you won't get thrown in a prison. But be careful... Chinese Internet monitors may think you went too soft on your argument and throw you in a gulag anyway.

PRC puppet.

#255 dachuda86, Aug 27, 2019
    ashleyem and Silent_Bob like this.
  16. WNBA

WNBA Member

I was a high school student and ready to go to college at the time. I received and read propaganda material from the protest organizers. I watched the whole thing closely from the beginning and I was about 0.2 m away from the protesters. I personally did not see any massacre. One of my friends (met in Church about 10 years after 64) who were protesting on the Tianmensquare that night confirmed there was no massacre but there were killings the night before when the troops entered the city. I also heard story that a person got killed by a soldier while shouting anti-government rants from a hotel room. I saw the scenes that tanks were burned, and body remains of soldiers who were burned to death on TV. I am sure there was brutal fight.... Why did BBC miss the whole thing while they could catch the tank man in the focus? I just cannot find any picture of the massacre. it baffles me. I am still trying to get info whenever I meet someone from Beijing.

Do you have any first hand information other than your fake media?

[​IMG]
    massacre happened just hours ago? tanks tanked.

[​IMG]
    soldier killed, burned and hanged

[​IMG]
    damn this is so real...it brings me right back to 30 years ago.

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So... you were .2 miles from the protesters but you try to get info from people from Beijing. Wouldn't that mean you were living there in Beijing?

Also you are lying because the odds of you conveniently being that close and not seeing it are astoundingly low.

#257 dachuda86, Aug 27, 2019
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We have a couple of "pro-Xi, pro-China no matter what she does" members here. It's really quite an eye opener. They parrot the official line from Beijing hook, line, and sinker. The predictable attacks against the US. I'm surprised they haven't brought up our terrible history with Native Americans and slavery, two horrible things that happened, and both a part of our history that we as a country freely admit doing, to our shame. Unlike Xi and China, who hold well over a million people in concentration camps because of their ethnicity and religion, and lie about it. This isn't the 1700's and the 1800's we're talking about with China. It is right now, happening today.

With all respect due, the pair of you are truly pathetic. @dachuda86 is definitely deluded by trump, but he can't hold a candle to "@KingLeoric and @WNBA. Two propagandists who should each be nominated for an Emmy.

Andre0087 likes this.
  19. WNBA

WNBA Member

you seem to have no knowledge of the protest.

That one giant protest happened in every city in China,lasted for 3 months. I was living in a city far away from Beijing. I watch the protest several times in my city. I was 20 cm away from them. There always was a truck that was decorated hilariously. In fact, I shouted the slogans while I was watching. It was peaceful and joyful in my city. I was a teenager at the time. It was fun to be in something like this...I have no need to lie anything. not like trumpsters.

Someone I knew was a student (might be a student leader) on tiananmen square. He did not see the massacre either. He saw people beating up and killing soldiers and he tried to stop them. He told this story before the whole church in the US after we watched a 64 west propaganda video . I trusted him way more than BBC or CNN or trumpster. Still, I am searching for answers. ...

20. WNBA

WNBA Member

This pathetic empty ranting paragraph just shows how much you are hurt by the truth.