1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don Lemon of CNN: White Men Represent the Biggest Terror Threat in America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Nov 1, 2018.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Dude you’re gonna have to toughen up there has been a lot of white man bashing that has been blatantly racist and nobody is calling that out, you know who they are just look up. You can only kick a dog so long before he bites back.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Eh, I'm not offended by it, but like I said I really didn't expect you to like such a racist post.

I looked up, not a single one of those posters bashed white men, they bashed white supremacy, which is a huge difference, I'd like to think.

Meanwhile, Senator is a racist. You said that Don Lemon used divisive language (And I agree, agreed way back when this thread was fresh) but Senator has been using that language since joining these boards. Who else could inject black crime stats into a TYLER WHITE thread but him? I gave you evidence to show you that he's been using that talking point before Don Lemon's statements which shows he truly believes that. He doesn't need Lemon to say that, that's just what he believes.

I'm trying to give you a heads up here, help you out even before you start appreciating and defending his posts.

As for your dog kicking point, well, toughen up. Minorities, black americans included, have been bashed verbally, mentally, and physically throughout American history. Only so long you can kick a dog before he bites back...did I do that right?

3. mick fry

mick fry Member

You have lou going on a rant condemning white people for all the ills on earth. Slavery but didn’t mention the Africans who sold them into slavery or the white men who fought to free them. White men invented the gun when in reality it was the Chinese. He’s enjoying the freedoms of the greatest country on earth that the white man had nothing to do with I’m guessing in his mind etc.,etc. You are good with all of this rhetoric?

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nope, not good with all of that rhetoric, that's why I didn't like his post :p

Even so, his post was a direct reply to Senator's post about 'black culture', which again, is basically Senator's thing.

5. mick fry

mick fry Member

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Don Lemon assaulted someone. But he's such a great man. Best Journalister ever.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do you think he's such a great man and best journalist ever? I haven't seen anyone making those arguments. The most anyone did was to suggest that he correctly referenced actual facts regarding white nationalist domestic terrorist incidents.

That was an argument against what others were arguing. I don't think anyone mentioned what type of human being he was or what type of journalist he was.

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Standard operating procedure: Find a character flaw of--or mistake made by--your opponent, then everything they've ever done or said against your view is negated. Except with Trump, because he was joking.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The not so disguised "Look at these bad people are white" thread continues.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But but he look Muslim

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Probably a good bet. ;)

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. CometsWin

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think this one might be just a dude who was planning a trip to the rifle range and didn't know he could store his ammo in his vehicle on campus. Dumb bit I doubt any terrorist intent here. 2000 rounds of .22 ammo is common place and cheap.

Remember, people buy firearms and ammunition as a hobby and go to things like rifle ranges. It doesn't make them bad people. I have hobbies to like driving really fast cars. Probably not the most safe and environmentally healthy hobby but it's a hobby.

17. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Yeah, I'm not a gun nut, but academy had a great sale on .22 ammo, so I have a lot of it now and I always take all my ammo with me.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. CometsWin

The story I read didn't indicate the caliber of the ammo. Where did you see that? If it was .22 ammo then I doubt it was anything more than a mistake as you said though I have to say I've never taken any more than a couple hundred rounds to the range at any time. Storing ammo in your car is a really bad idea.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/loca...cle_c366c0be-ca19-11e9-a028-8b72fda25065.html

I was innacurate in my first claim. He had .22 and 7.62 ammo. However he is an employee at a local gun range and just came from there. Authorities say it most likely was an innocent dumb mistake on the student's part with no nefarious intentions.

CometsWin likes this.