1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Madden 20

Discussion in 'Clutch Gaming and eSports' started by FlyerFanatic, Aug 8, 2019.

1. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

anyone playing this?

how hard is it to pick up? i think the last football game i had was madden 2001 it was the one with marshall faulk on the cover. its been awhile. i sucked then...is it more newbie friendly now or worse?

when i watch people play it legit looks like you gotta know football in and out to be decent.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You can play Madden solo without knowing anything about football really. Once you pick up the controls you are fine.

If you try to play online you need to learn an entirely new sport. Online Madden is not football, it's well...Madden. Players know what plays exploit the game and that's all they do.

daywalker02 and tmoney1101 like this.
  3. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

lol ahh ok ok

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Unless you play in a leagues (Online Franchise). Leagues set up rules that aim for more simulation play.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member