1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roger Federer's Return (or Evolution)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Roxfreak724, Mar 21, 2017.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

That sucks.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

3. Fantasma Negro

That was an instant classic. What a match

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

fukk djoko. he should retire.

5. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

Good to see this thread bumped....

.....but Damn this hurt so f***ing much

beating Rafa and Djoker B2B at nearly 38 y/o would've been unbelievable.

Credit to Nole tho, he may be the most mentally-strong/clutchest tennis player of all time

Looking at the stats, Federer won in basically every statistic including total pts. And still lost. Tennis really is unique. (I honestly favor basketball switching to a best of 5, 10-minute period format myself, would help the problem with all these blowouts).

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Amazing re-birth by both players. I don't want to see these guys to pass Federer. But it could happen. I wasn't smart enough to buy the Federer rookie autograph card when it came out, now valued at 32k. Probably could have got it for less than $50 at the time. But I did buy the Pete Sampras auto rookie which goes for 1k and the Serena rookie for 1k. So want to keep both of those near the top all time wins. I also bought the Kournikova match worn blue shirt, now worth $15, lol.

Jontro likes this.