1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sports Snobs Pod: NBA Draft/Offseason

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JMAD21, Jun 24, 2019.

1. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I've shared a little bit from my website/blog on here before. Recently shared my Mock Draft on here and, while there weren't any comments, it seemed like a lot of you guys clicked on it (and hopefully liked it).

This is my and my buddies attempt at youtube. We're not experts at all, we're still a little awkward on camera, and I'm teaching myself how to do all this ****... So I understand this isn't "good" lol.

But we have a lot of fun doing them, and we have already gotten better at them. Even this one, when compared to the first one, is much better. As I have learned more about doing youtube videos, I'm realizing that the shorter the videos are the better. So this one is way too long. Not only does take forever to upload, but I also realize that nobody wants to watch an hour long video of two dudes they have never heard of and don't even know. So in the future they will be much shorter. I plan on doing a lot when basketball season starts back up. Hopefully, if I have the time, I'll do post game Rockets videos.

Having said all that, I hope ya'll check it out. Even if you don't watch all of it, watch as much as you can, and if you have some constructive criticism lay it on me. Its a blog first, so I obviously do a lot of writing on there. I have been hesitant to share them here, but I'm not making any money off of it so I'll probably start sharing my blogs here (until I'm told not to at least). Im much more comfortable writing blogs. Its informal, but I have gotten a decent amount compliments on the writing. So check that out as well.

Anyway, here's the video...

If you're interested, follow the Twitter page and like the Facebook page, both @SportsSnobs. Im also down to get other folks involved, so if you're interested in writing blogs for fun or joining in on the videos just message me on here.