1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman-"Steph Curry, not James Harden, is the 2019 NBA MVP!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stepback3GOOD, Jan 26, 2019.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

When do they announce the damn thing? This **** is ridiculous.

2. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

Tomorrow

J-Mac and tmoney1101 like this.
  3. tc0330

tc0330 Member

hes doing it to get a rise outta everybody.

4. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Y'all are some of the most butthurt, whiney, complainers ever.

Its embarrassing for yourselves some these comments.

Who cares. He has a take. God forbid he doesnt believe that James Harden isnt the MVP.

5. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Why are you bumping a 6 month old thread? I barely give a **** about what Max said yesterday, let alone 6 months ago. He's taken the view that Harden is the MVP about 4 different times since then and then switched back to someone else.

apollo33 likes this.
  6. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Y’all love this guy.

7. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Not that I have to answer to you, but I’ll play. Really it was less about Max and more about Curry talking up Harden. I thought this thread was pertinent and the awards are coming up.

Pretty tired of all you cry babies lately. If I hurt your pee pee, I’m sorry. Put some dirt on it and get back in the game.

topfive likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I HATE U MAX DOODOOMAN

ISOBall likes this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

10. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Imagine saying Curry is MVP when Harden had one of the most efficient 36 points per game in a season in history. Imagine saying Curry is MVP when he 4 other young/in their prime all-stars in his team. Imagine saying Curry is MVP when Harden pretty much outscores him everytime they meet. Imagine saying Curry is MVP when he essentially didn't turn up for 5 of the 6 playoff games against the Rockets, and he had to get bailed out by his all-star teammates.... and even in game 6 he do anything till the last quarter.

The truth of the matter is, if Harden was on the Warriors, they would have won every single NBA championship for the past 5 years. Put Curry on this Rockets team, he wouldn't have made the playoffs this year.... especially with all the problems we had this season. Curry needs help to win games, Harden doesn't. Harden hasn't really any other all-stars in his team.... and CP3 doesn't count.

Max changes his mind every single second. He just does it to gain traction. And I don't know what his fascination is with Curry, because he's one the most unclutch players in NBA history. Yeah, he can hit that 3pt quite well.... but there isn't much to his game. His defense is a lot worse than Harden's. He can't dribble all that well. He needs a screen to score most of his points. He isn't that great of a passer.

11. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I don't care if he thinks James Harden isn't MVP..... he's saying dumb crap like Curry is MVP.

12. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

And they are called analyst + journalist. Professional.

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

i have no problems with this. but yannis is teh real mvp

14. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

So now we all like Curry eh? After ******** on him all season....

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Who gives a ****, he has changed his pick around 30 times to generate clicks. Why freak out every time

16. Raven

Raven Member

K man had another Brain Fart?