1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans release Ryan Griffin

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, May 17, 2019.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Never used the word thugs in this thread nor that I implied that black people needs to b thugs to b successful. All I said is our organization only likes to sign boy scouts, which is true. At least other organizations take some risk on some high risk players like Patriots with Josh Gordon and other players, we never take any risk, It is what it is. Dont get your panties in a bunch and calling other people names.

U are assuming and it's making u look like an ass.

2. Buck Turgidson

You know what makes teams win on the internet?

CAPS LOCK

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

And Gordon was where for the end of the season and playoffs? The Pats took a look see because they could with out affecting the team. Josh Gordon isnt a thug, just a dumbass. High risk players aren’t worth it....Period.

Just because players don’t have a police record, doesn’t mean they are Boy Scouts. Just means they can live their lives without getting into trouble, like most people. The question is why do u think criminals are worth taking a chance on? You must think criminal behavior is a requirement for athletic prowess? Again, tell me a team where a “high risk player” is worth the trouble? Not someone who is only known for smoking weed, but someone is has done criminal acts?

4. cjvnyc

cjvnyc Member

Pats just released AS-J for not being white enough. Don’t be surprised to see Griffin signed there in the next few days. MAGAt Belicheck is a real Klansman..

5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Uhhhh WUT?

Is that why he always wears a HOODie?
    Take this dumb **** somewhere else.

csj, King1 and cjvnyc like this.
  6. cjvnyc

cjvnyc Member

beautiful, donkey.

7. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Can I just say that I like our TEs. It’s the first time since OD that I feel really good about our TE’s. The two from last year absolutely flashed the kind of talent we needed to see. It takes time for TEs to develop but I really like our two 2nd yr TEs. I really like the guy we drafted this year. And I like that the Texans brought in Fells; a good blocking TE. Im sure they’ll only roster 3 TE’s but who knows.

Anyway, Ryan Griffen wasn’t very good and at least now we’ve got more playing time for our young talent to develop.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member