1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Durant is out, adjustments?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by j@amc, May 9, 2019.

?

Should the Rockets make a rotation change for game 6?

Poll closed May 10, 2019.
  1. No, stand pat

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
  2. Yes, start Nene

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Yes, but I'd suggest a different rotation

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Yes but not when harden was involved right?

2. DM'sVP

DM'sVP Member

No, it was a fundamental change after the horrible start. Capela couldn’t keep up so they started dropping him instead of switching. I just don’t know if it will work against the caliber of shooter Curry and Thompson are.

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  3. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

More than anything, this reminds me of the 2017 playoff series w/ the Spurs. They wound up losing their top two players (Parker + Kawhi) in game 5 and we wound up getting beat by old man Ginobili and Danny freaking Green in Houston. I really hope the Rockets show up better today than they did back then...

4. solid

solid Contributing Member

I have a mental picture of Durant running down the tunnel at some point in one of the two remaining games to "save the day."

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Put all energy to guard klay and grab more rebounds can win this match. We can use Faried for this game. To give some rest time for our starter

6. j@amc

j@amc Member

5 minutes. Keep him off the glass

7. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Clearly there are absolutely no adjustments. No way this team wins best of 7 games without making some changes.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Adjustments?

HAHAHAHAHA

"We're just gonna play our game."

Os Trigonum likes this.
  9. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

curry seems able to shoot, we can shut down his passing and put good defender on klay, igouda knoney and green