1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/24/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 23, 2019.

1. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Dont feel too bad for jazz fans. they can now just go watch their football and baseball team......

2. AB423

AB423 Member

Hardens floater was on point today. I think that was a big difference when we were in Utah.

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I seriously think he's going to do a lot better, Utah can play defense. GSWs/Houston are like equal def over season, obviously that punk from Australia is back , but .... He's older and Harden and the Rockets are on a tear this year especially after all star break. I mean everyone wrote the Rockets off? It's an 82 game season!!

Also media outside of Houston failed to mention Nipsy (RIP) and Harden's connection. Instead just mentioning GSWs connection (don't get me wrong Nipsy was very special to a lot of people, but how can they not mention Harden throwing his release party). I seriously hope Harden and Co ****ing destroy them 8 Vs 5.

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

5. HP3

HP3 Member

Just wanna say respect to the Jazz defense, that was some very high level stuff for real.

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

ROFL that is a great burn

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Jazz is the only thing in their name that they have no right talking about.

CCity Zero likes this.
  8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Hey you ****ing haters ,I know you logged .. But are you now on the Warriors board posting "fml, the sky is falling" " the Warriors are going to lose a 3-1 series ! !! "

9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Utah Salty Tears*?? ?" they should give the name back to New Orleans

*Lol don't want to bring religion here

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. MystikArkitect

Hey look. The Warriors who always take care of business and will trounce the Rockets are down by 15 in the 3rd.

DavidRocket, Remlap and CCity Zero like this.
  11. Aj-June

Aj-June Member

WTH....The Warriors are down 15 points. I hope they make a comeback and win. We are not good with many days of rest.

I liked how PJ was a monster on the defensive end of the game. Yes, we are struggling on offense and I know we need to get better. But the next series will not be against a defensive-minded team. The next series will be against a team that wants to play 240+ points games. Our performance on the offensive side will improve naturally. We just need to continue to defend well. Happy we won the first round.

CCity Zero likes this.
  12. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, yes, I was wondering if the haters went to their board

@PeterKingX are you on the Warriors board now crying "FML, CLIPPERS GOING 7 GAMES!!!!"

Remlap likes this.
  13. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

It could be good 1 game ex for Capela, hell 95 Rockets got 6 days, hahah, for the finals, the next round is basically the finals

Aj-June likes this.
  15. Aj-June

Aj-June Member

Yeah, agree that the rest could be good for Capela who is still not at his best. The extra rest could also be good for CP3. Just fear a bit about Harden. The stats show that he is the best with no rest whatsoever.

Anyway, I am quite positive about the next series. Yeah, we are going to face a great team but if we play strong defense like we did last year (before CP3's injury) then we stand about 50% chance of winning it.

CCity Zero likes this.
  16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

That sucks, but it seems you've earned some good karma. If you spend that karma on the Rox, we would all appreciate it. :)

CCity Zero and BamBam like this.
  17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I think you're a candidate for watching games in public! It's harder to get out of control and throw things if you could get arrested.

18. lionaire

lionaire Member

shoutout to the #1 clown on this board @ashleyem for saying we're not making it out the 1st round.

Now tell us we're not winning a championship dummy :D

19. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

How will we defend the Jazz now?

VivaChelseaFC, CCity Zero and Remlap like this.
  20. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member