1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I’m expecting a big game for CP3 in game 5.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LorneMalvo, Apr 23, 2019.

1. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

He looked amazing tonight athletically. Got into the paint a ton, locked down Mitchell toward the end. Beat guys off the dribble without a screen on several occasions.

Even dunked. Like good lord he dunked.

Everything was working except his jumper which I know will be fixed in game 5.

Side note - CP3 is somehow blowing his career high in blocks away, by far as of late.

Getting a lot of blocks on those layup attempts under the rim.

BaselineFade and Roomba like this.
  2. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, he was our closer last year. I'd like to see the offense run through him a bit more in the 4th.

3. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

CP3 was definitely pissed about this game...I think we’re in for something special in front of the home fans.

All-in-all, if we get a gentleman’s sweep at home I’d still be happy about the result.

I’m rooting for the Rockets to have an awesome closeout game

bmelo, BaselineFade and HP3 like this.
  4. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Tony brothers help a lot

5. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Loo yall we are good. Its all about the NBA making their money. Look games 5 for us and guess who else the warriors!!!!!!!!!! Will all be blowouts.
    Remember a double header which serves as a 2nd round preview, which is worth a lot and will probably be the most compelling matchup in the NBA. They wont let anyone interfere including and especially the die hard Houston faithful.

6. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Agreed. CP is still CP.

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

CP is a competitor. His eyes don't get too big under the lights.