1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros look like a bunch players that got paid, and are content.

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Mr.Scarface, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

So you tried being a cool guy trying to check someone as if you’re someone. Nobody was even talking to you. cool guy trying to be important but obviously I’m in your head. Just awesome. You’re stuck on some argument. Sounds like a personal problem cool guy

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

"I wasn't talking to you" has been theme with you talking to me. This isn't your first time.

We can all see everyone's posts in here. I'm challenging your actions with me vs right now the OP. You dodged reality with me, then chastise the OP for the same thing.

You sound like a Giannis-Westbrook voter. That's why those fools are also hypocrites.

#162 Houstunna, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  3. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

Hi @Castor27. Any chance we can rename this the “[Official] 2019 Regular Season All-Purpose Idiocy Thread”?

It might serve some useful purpose then.

Wulaw Horn likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yawn cool guy. “We” nah it’s just you here with some self made issue but congrats cool guy. I look forward to the continuing days where you follow me around. You’re welcome to talk about anything that remotely has to do with this thread any day now.

Btw no need to be frustrated it’s been a great weekend and the start of an awesome Monday

#164 YOLO, Apr 15, 2019
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

[​IMG]

Go join the Red Sox Nation.

And @snowconeman22 deserves to be banned for liking the OP. :D

6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

It’s difficult having a real conversation with a coward.

You do worse than backpedal. You straight up pretend like nothing ever happened. LOL. Denial is a ***** tendency.

Duck, dodge, take that dick, yawn, and go to sleep.

#166 Houstunna, Apr 15, 2019
  7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Maybe stick the tombstone image from 2005 on the first page.

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Nah...We we don't want to jinx anything

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

i really have no interest in a "conversation" with someone who started with absolutely 0 to do with anything in this thread. did you actually start a conversation about the stros in here? nah, you tried to come and check someone. LMFAO.

you get the same exact bs you give out. if that upsets you post better cool guy. again your welcome to follow me around. im right here. im loving it that you seem to be this obsessed LOL. you have this infatuation with yourself. I guess that's what happens when no one else does for you, so you're forced to jerk yourself off. thats all you cool guy.

#169 YOLO, Apr 15, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.