1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Youth Taunt Native American Elder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I don't exactly see how they can identify two shadowy figures. But I think this should be its own thread. I'm not sure why Carl Herrera is derailing his own thread.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think it'll get its' own thread if it turns out to be true and not just another fake news story. If it turns out to be BS, then this is kind of the perfect thread to talk about it given that the OP was fake news.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

[​IMG]

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The left has a recent history of faking racial hate crimes. One oddity... why did he keep the rope around his neck until officers arrived? Natural instinct would be to free yourself from a device used to strangle. This thing is fishy from the start.

Did he fake it? Probably. The demonization of MAGA has become a central priority for leftists with campaign season starting up.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The rabid left is attacking anything it gets its sights on. Their intention to police all of society is very much like the annoying religious types who must tell others how to live, what to say, what to wear (specifically what hats not to wear lately), and what is ok to think. They issue twitter fatwas against those they deem worthy of their resentful scorn and hate. The journalists preists, as least the ones still employed, declare what is haram. And they have brought this full authoritarian push to us. A movement without a central figure head, but many, like a cerberus. A hungry cerberus at that, which begins to nip and then full on attack the other heads. What is the truth? The left eats its own.

MojoMan and Bobbythegreat like this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

didn't know whether this should go here or in the clown car thread. need a ruling.

you gotta admit, this is pretty funny, whichever side you're on

Sandmann Joe Biden meme.jpeg

Cohete Rojo and dachuda86 like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Social media has fried your brain. You post more about social media banter than actual policy here.

You should have a career in social media organization. I always thought of it as a useless proffesion but I think it's a prime career for you.

dachuda86 likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Thanks for the backhanded complement friend. You are too kind.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

You're welcome. You are definitely are a social media expert. You know of all the nook and cranny cases that exist on social media of "leftist outrage". It's very important that you do.

Yes, obviously I meant it as a backhanded compliment.

dachuda86 likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Thank you again for your second obvious backhanded complement. Your feedback is important to me.

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Video by sandmann's lawyer. Really puts that ******* Phillip's in context.

Cohete Rojo and dachuda86 like this.
  13. fchowd0311

He wears a maga hat. We can assume many things about his ideology because the type of people who wear that type of gear left or right essentially do the "scroll down and accept all policies and ideologies" like a hivemind .

If someone wore a "hope" symbol as a bumper sticker or hat, I can make a pretty accurate assumption of every poltical belief they have from race relations to economics.

14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

that's jumping to a whole lot of conclusions, don't you think?

jcf and dachuda86 like this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You would.

16. fchowd0311

Nope. The vast majority of people who wear MAGA hats are edgelords.

When you explicitly wear political affiliation apparel, you essentially have become a tribal fan, instead of someone who just merely has political opinions. The type of people who wear political apparel or place bumper-stickers on their vehicles are exactly the type that just scroll down and check "accept" with no differing opinion on any subject matter from their tribe's cult leader.

When someone wears a MAGA hat, I already know they loved it when Trump spent three years trying to claim the previous president was born in Africa. I already know they were riled up and believe every word of Trump when he said "thousands upon thousands" of Muslim Americans from Jersey City were celebrating in the streets of Jersey City during the 9/11 attacks. I already know they cheered when Trump wanted to ban all Muslim immigrants.

These people aren't my friends. I can safely assume all these things about them when they wear their MAGA hat because they are followers of a cult of personality.

17. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

explain this term, "edgelords," to me

18. fchowd0311

Someone who wants to elicit negative reaction to "troll" people, usually the type of people who believe intelligence has a positive correlation with being a contrarian. Hence why you see probably more MAGA hats in liberal states like Mass and NY because they want to feel exclusive and want people to be "triggered".

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I don't own a MAGA hat, I don't know anyone who has a MAGA hat, and I cannot begin to tell you how utterly offensive this post is

20. fchowd0311

I know people who wear MAGA hats personally and they probably also would express fake outrage.

I think the right wing, specifically MAGA cult individuals are trying to and sometimes have successfully weaponized "sincerity". For example, a black person with a BLM sticker most likely sincerely believes that law enforcement disproportionately harms his race probably through personal experiences he actually had to deal with thus he sincerely cares about the cause. For example, feeling of "really wanting a 2000 mile border wall" really doesn't strike me as some urgent sincere desire, but more of a stepping stone to just troll people who have empathy for poor undocumented immigrant families.

These feelings I have don't come from no where. They aren't a product of me being in a lefty bubble.

#1000 fchowd0311, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019