1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by gucci888, Jan 10, 2017.

1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Some trades, like the Ricky Williams deal, are just WTF moments. Without news about someone jumping the Bears for Trubisky,
    this was one for me. Reason why there are a lot of angry Bear fans today.

2. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Dude, I don't think you understood my point. I'm just saying that the evaluation of the trade depends on the results and I gave very basic scenarios to make the point. I will be happy if he turns into an above average starting QB for the next 5-6 years.

3. Brando2101

Yea but no one really knows. I was one of the few that was for drafting Mario Williams but I think fans at NRG stadium literally booed the pick. Everyone thinks they know more than the GM. At the end of the day, who the **** knows.

I will say that I thought trading down to take Travis Johnson and not staying where they were to take Derrick Johnson was stupid at the time and still now. Drafting Fat Aggie was stupid as well.

4. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Hooker and Wilson to the Colts. I like what they are doing but they still need to mix in a pass rusher.

5. Brando2101

I really hope he goes today.

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He was definitely worth a 1st round pick. Wish we had made that move up to snag him before KC. Proud of that Texan showing everyone something special. He's fun to watch!