1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TCU Football Thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Beavis Stiffler, Jan 1, 2015.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I know it's a football thread but this was on the TCU graduation pamphlet this past weekend:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If you're a high school senior trying to decide between Baylor and TCU, make sure you choose the right UNIVERISTY. <a href="https://t.co/dQKJ5ItR6S">pic.twitter.com/dQKJ5ItR6S</a></p>&mdash; Luke Graham (@luke_grahamm) <a href="https://twitter.com/luke_grahamm/status/728976673488699392">May 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Reminds me of this old chestnut.

[​IMG]

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

GO FORGS!!!!!

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Dang what a game so far.

Frustrating early on. But that defense of t TCU

5. Buck Turgidson

I am thoroughly enjoying both games right now.

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Oof.... Big mistake on that shuffle pass.

Good game. Ohio's defense is saving their offense.

7. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

OSU just wore us down. We played them well, they were just a better team. Bring on Texas!

8. Buck Turgidson

Yep, and TCU made a couple of huge mistakes that were just too much to overcome. I want to see yall take some revenge on the Sooners this year.