1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Jeremy Lin] "One of the best things I ever did was confront James Harden"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I never had a problem with Lin being Oriental.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

You're probably beeyotch that gets picked on and never stands up for yourself.

Know your place beeeeeyotch ;)

3. krnxsnoopy

[​IMG]

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

lol...NBA career has not been kind to you when you consider this as one of your best accomplishments.

Would have been nice if he had confronted Mo Williams as well.

Anyways, glad things worked out for him after the best thing he ever did, which currently has him on the Nets.

rockets1995, vlaurelio and tinman like this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm skeptical.

Can we get a paternity test to confirm Harden is Lin's daddy? Sounds possible but still.

6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Harden did embarrass Lin badly with a Harden Crossover

7. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

What the Hell does it have to do with me. I honestly would knock you out in person, you have no idea, I always stepped up for myself Fool. Around the League Players just don't like Lin because of this Attention seeking behaviour, whether it's his hairdonts, Racism, Christianity, Taiwan, China. Lin has to know his role which is the bench player. Why is Lin getting Hacked, Hit,Punched, Cut Lip going to the basket. This is the Reason.

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

9. krnxsnoopy

STFU fake tough guy. Know your role beeyotch

10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

What the Hell does it have to do with me. Around the League Players just don't like Lin because of this Attention seeking behaviour, whether it's his hairdonts, Racism, Christianity, Taiwan, China. Lin has to know his role which is the bench player.
    LOL I will enjoy beating your behind in person little boy. Lin Fanboy you think he is a Superstar, so to burst your Lin Fan Club bubble. Lin is a G League Non Roster Invitee who should be out of the League. Move to Brooklyn Scumbag.

#130 rockets1995, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    tinman likes this.
  11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You mean BROOK-LIN?

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

He was not recruited out of HS, has a Harvard degree, went undrafted, and just signed a 3 year, $36 million deal with those Nets.

What have you done?

13. krnxsnoopy

Nobody likes you. You're a f-ing loser. You're a fake tough guy. You don't know how to spell. You're dumb as f*** and SALTY cause your own life sucks. Happy people don't talk like that. You and @tinman have crappy lives. Must be miserable working a minimum wage job. Your life isn't going to get any better. At this point you might as well just kill yourself bruhh lol.

By the way Lin is not the only role player with eccentric "hairdonts" (you idiot lol). Chris Anderson was pretty eccentric, and many others.

If NBA players don't like him, that's not the reason why. Anyway I'm done talking to a dumbass loser. Peace out lol

14. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

What does it have to do people liking me or not, I don't care. I Love Myself Too Much. I beat your Behind on this Jeremy Lin Role Player Move On with your Crap Life. I am quite Wealthy, With a Succesful Business, Dating Gorgeous Girls Randomly, so far from what you're doing. When your this angry you must watch a lot of p*rn in your Spare Time, Jacking your Little Mushroom. You must have Crap Job and No Love Life at all. To be this angry about Jerry Lin, is quite pathetic. Yeah you left this Topic because you Lost. If you had any balls you would keep going.

#134 rockets1995, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  15. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Why You Talk Like This?

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

The ole' but but he make 30 million dollah!

Yes, keep living vicariously off a scrub's salary.

I am sure you will get some of it.

I would suggest Ryan Anderson. Bigger cache for you.

Lulz...

tinman likes this.
  17. krnxsnoopy

Nah its Friday night and I'm meeting up this chick right now. Enjoy your s*** life. Keep being salty on a internet forum. Nice fantasy by the way lmaoooo. Successful business hahahaha. 1995.. You're what, 23 years old? Flipping burgers? Peace lol

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Looking forward to Airemy Lin's heroic tales describing how he tamed Kobe Bryant!

tinman likes this.
  19. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Hey when you lost this topic and you keep leaving, why you too stupid in coming back. What Chick? does she have name. Or a hooker you picked up Lin Fanboy. Yeah I work Fratboy. Something you don't know about. You're what a Pimple Faced Nerd, Meeting up with her Lol, No Social Life Whatsoever. Lol, Guessing my age and my job.

20. akxninja

akxninja Member

Man, what is going on with this thread. If you guys have problems with each other, hit the ignore button, don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with your personal spats, that goes both ways, be the bigger man. Considering how long most of y'all have been on this forum, everyone should know better.

As for the video, I think some folks here are missing the message, he (Lin) isn't trying to take a shot at Harden, he's talking about communicating in a productive manner, which a few folks here could actually stand to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.