1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is due for a BIG game in game 6!! Redemption coming.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 25, 2018.

1. rocks123

rocks123 Member

We've basically broken most of the streak the warriors have in the postseason. One more streak needs to be broken. Can't wait for game 6. I dont know why im too optimistic.

Hakeemtheking, topfive and Fyreball like this.
  2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I have that feeling......same feeling I had going into both Game 2 and Game 4. Rockets are going to win the series tomorrow night, and Harden is going to be coronated.

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

your reading comprehension is really bad. did you even read the original post?

4. alethios

alethios Member

5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Never say never, if harden and Gordon produce on the offensive end and somehow the bench players step up, it could be close game and we might snatch the W

Ramo$e likes this.
  6. rocks123

rocks123 Member

We dont even have to look that far to their collapse in the finals. They are collapsing right now WITHOUT IGGY. They are 0-2 against us without him and to think we even shortened our rotation. and our offense aint even that reliable right now. their ability to adjust suck. And rockets is the king of adjustment. We've been adjusting our rotation all year long.

Hakeemtheking and topfive like this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That feeling might be gas.. take a Tums.. for safety:eek:

Fyreball, Patience and daywalker02 like this.
  8. rockets13champs

I want a Damian Lillard shot 0.9 secs harden FTW

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Strike thrus and jinxes. Normal day in the GARM.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I always prefer culture

DreamShook likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Is a big game good enough or a great to historic great game?

Lebronesque.

12. jayfree

jayfree Member

The media is acting like we are facing the Lakers in 2009 without Yao and TMac. That team took the #1 seed Lakers to 7 games after Yao went down in game #3.

This team witihout CP3 is still a devastating team to beat. They have won these past few games on defense by holding the Warriors to under 100 points. They've done that by frustrating their style of play, forcing KD into an iso and low-post player and making them turn the ball over because they are rattled with the pace of play and switching.

The Rockets will be in this game until the end. The challenge will be in the last 5 minutes of the game if the Rockets can get enough offense from Harden and Gordon to dispel what CP3 has done the past few games. We can win this game as the Rockets are in the Warriors heads. Harden will do everything he can to get back to the Finals while getting CP3 enough rest to be ready to go at least by game #3 on the road.

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!!
    [​IMG]

#132 jayfree, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Ramo$e and HRox832 like this.
  13. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

I might be wrong but I don’t remember Harden ever stepping up and having a huge game when everybody expected a big game from him during the playoffs.

RoyalGuard likes this.
  14. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

One play at a time. See it then do it.

Clutch City 2.0

#believe

15. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

He needs one like Game 5 of that 2014 series vs. OKC.

Count me as another who feels oddly optimistic. James is due. Crucial to stay focused and disciplined, but CP3 out should release the pressure valve and allow them to play free. Just go out there, play your game, and let the chips fall where they may. If it isn't your night, regroup and prepare to go balls to the wall on Monday. Absolutely nothing to lose at this point and under these circumstances. Everything to gain.

Ramo$e, Deuce and Stormy1234 like this.
  16. Mr Chuck Norris

game 7 clippers

17. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Its going to be tough af. Hope it starts with defense like last game. Then the rockets have a shot.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  18. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Probably not the right thread, but I'm about to go try and get some sleep since it's just before midnight.

But I don't like how confident people are about replicating Paul's contributions because 'Gordon can score'.

Paul's defense in the post against a bigger player is so fundamentally sound, we aren't replacing that. I expect to see a few more successful post ups for the Warriors this game.

Nelly likes this.
  19. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

I don't expect alot out of harden but i do expect role players to show up big time.

20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

since that 40 pt 7 assist explosion in the 1st game of the playoffs, he's had another 40 pt 7 assist explosion in every 5th game after..

Patience likes this.