1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Kustok loving us and I love it

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Mar 21, 2018.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The segment with just Carter and Wright from earlier in the show.

3. macan

macan Member

milf, I'd smash 10/10

persian hoopa likes this.
  4. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

Clyde likes it

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

;)...

cdrive, Easy, Clutch and 6 others like this.
  6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'll add the clip when it shows up on YouTube, but Skip "still [doesn't] buy the Houston Rockets". I give up.

BTW, Shannon Sharpe made a great point I hadn't heard anyone mention yet. EG actually played more minutes(34) last night than either Harden(33) or CP3(32). That's an amazing luxury to have off the bench.

EDIT: Here's the clip:

Skip begins his Rockets hate at 3:49. This is frankly embarrassing compared to the show that precedes it, First Things First. Not even an attempt at making any coherent arguments. Just complaining about players or teams you clearly don't like.

#6 count_dough-ku, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    DreamShook and SkillzThatKillz like this.
  7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Skip is just a hater and i will hate seeing Skip giving Rockets all this fake love when they break through and win it all.

8. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

James Harden.....Rockets fans are SOO BLESSED that he was acquired (for practically nothing) as a youngster well before his prime.

Turns out to be a HISTORIC player....not just an all-star or superstar.

Incredibly blessed as a fan to be able to watch a Transcendental star develop over the years in a Rockets uniform.

Jordan, Hakeem....these guys don't grow but from one tree....James Harden is another player that in my opinion is a branch off that very tree.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

She said, "Need some points? Joe Johnson"

Lol.

Someone give her Joe Johnson's numbers.

buffalobills!!! and Rox11 like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Never heard of Kustok until last week, so I am not sure she is important enough....but I take it!

And that peeps say she is worth bedding.

Screw the media, let them destroy each other.

#10 daywalker02, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The bald guy is actually more right.... If the refs give Harden more leeway like in the regular season, the title is almost automatic.

Barring injuries and concussions.

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this.

13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah but i doubt anyone would have nailed him

ooooaaaah! likes this.
  14. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

We give way too much credit to people who discuss Rockets basketball who has never played a professional minute in their lives

seeingredtx likes this.
  15. Voltik

Voltik Member

We also give too much credit to people who have played, but don’t watch any games. Playing the game of basketball is not the only criteria for good analysis: level head, non bias, watching games, smarts, playing experience, etc should be looked at.

Roc Paint and hakeem94 like this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you forgot the good looks breh

Voltik likes this.
  17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

2 points

1) I do agree that some fans care way too much about analysis from people who don't really know the game on a deep level....I frankly do not give a fat rat's ass if some talking head on a sports highlight show like the Rockets or talk them up, I don't need their analysis I am very capable of understanding what I am watching without them.

2) After seeing enough of this players only and inside the NBA crap on TNT, I do not believe that being an ex-player makes your opinion any more relevant than anyone else's. Those guys have their own biases and they aren't there to make good points, they are there to amuse themselves and put forth the same takes I can read on social media if I cared to look for it.

If I cared about the media's take on my team, I would have quit being a fan a long time ago cause we are not a glamour city/team and never will be in the eyes of the national media, trust your own eyes when watching the games and trust in what you know is a good or bad play/player. You don't need talking heads to validate your fandom.

heypartner, arubato, FLASH21 and 4 others like this.
  18. Roc Paint

And that was my point to my statement above. Who gives a rats behind what these so-called media experts like to say about my team. As you said, as a Rockets fan I’m fully aware of what the Home team is doing on the court based on their performance, and what I witness with my own eyes. As a basketball fan anyone that has any sense on how to play the game knows that we are playing at a very high level, and are capable of beating every team on the planet. That being said when the Rockets win the championship this year I will celebrate the victory with my brothers here on clutch fans, and nowhere else.

19. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Every good. Except I’m not buying the inexperience mumbo-jumbo.

This is not Dekker, Harrell and a Capela last year or Jaylen Brown with the rookie Tatum.

This is PJ Tucker, Luc MaM, CP3, Harden, Ariza, Gordon and Nene. Experienced players.
    They may have not all gone on to win championships like Ariza.....but have all gone through
    the playoffs. Learning from past playoff experiences.

14/15 Warriors didn’t have much playoff experience: Draymond? Curry? Klay? Bogut? David Lee?
    How many championships did they win before their first that year? Did Iggy win one before that year?

macho GRANDE and hakeem94 like this.
  20. Roc Paint