1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cherish this moment!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Mar 21, 2018.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

Just think of this, we're 1 win away of tying our franchise best with 11 games to go! Every night we are the favorites to win and if you look at it game by game, we could win out without losing. I haven't been worried about losing to a team aside from a handful this year. Only lost 3 in the last 30 games by 11, 2 and 3 points and when healthy we would be on a 70+ win pace!

Let's not take this for granted, it's the best Rockets team or at least one of the best we will probably ever see in our lifetimes! I still have some doubts about the play-offs, but with Harden's MVP year and even better than in years past and with CP3's leadership as well as having proven we can win with defense. We still have potential with play-off Joe coming through as a third guy and who knows who else might step up. We're 12-13 deep, that's crazy!

So all I'm saying is: be in the moment, enjoy every minute of it, try not to let national media or whoever influence your love for this team, don't seek anyone's approval since our track record speaks for itself and we should all believe that there's a big chance we can end up as NBA Champions this year. We're clutch this year too so it's more than appropriate that when we win we will crown them as:

Clutch City 3 :)

seemoreroyals and Turbo like this.
  2. benvolio007

benvolio007 Member

Mos Def....this is as good as it gets for regular season fandom.

3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I don't want this to be clutchcity 3. I want to win in the most boring way possible. I want fo, fo, fo.