1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Over/Under Rox winning 63 games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Feb 14, 2018.

?

Will the Houston Rockets surpass 63 wins?

1. yes

63.8%
  2. no

36.2%
  1. ballscientist1

Ditto.

2. tjpatel2

tjpatel2 Member

I think it probably has to do with the Celtics having an average point differential. The Celtics have probably outperformed their schedule by 3-4 wins like the one they stole from Houston with the Marcus Smart flops. Also, they only have a bottom-third rated offensive efficiency so far into the season.

topfive likes this.
  3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Clippers won 56 games before I think possibly 57 in a season
    best record was 58 wins in the 93-94 season

4. ballscientist1

Why is so hard to win 60?

Warriors have average 69 wins from 2014 to 2017.

Without Durant: average 70 wins

5. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Its hard to really see them losing to anyone. They've completed their series with GSW and the Cavs. OKC and the Spurs are the only threats I can see and I think we can take it to the Spurs regular season and playoffs this year. OKC is the only team that kind of worries me since we haven't played them at full strength this year to truly gauge how we would do

6. ballscientist1

How do you rank on playoffs?

Last year's Cav
    This year's Rockets
    This year's new look Cavs

7. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I said 65 wins on the final reg season record thread recently. I’m sticking with that.

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

SHUT UP, THAT'S WHY.

9. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I know. Jagwads keep bringing up last years Rockets vs Spurs playoffs game 6. This years Rockets
    team would slaughter last years Rockets team. Last years Spurs team as well.