1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq/Javale Drama

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fmp087, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Newlin

Newlin Member

How did the world survive before Twitter?

Progress?

Ramo$e likes this.
  2. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Anyways ,bruh, a team that's known for crying and whining wants more help. Gaymond kicked at Blake Griffen last night. Durant, the big pu$$y, thinks he is a champion and nothing but a glorified bandwagon player. This fool actually said that Shaq had no skill on the basketball court but was a good player. Shaq, arguably one of the greatest centers in NBA history. Gaymond in the media calling James Dolan a slave master. These are all opinionated and overblown statements by those whiny ass Warriors. Nothing in my post suggests that Shaq is a good commentator, but put it this way, when a team cries wolf all the time, no one wants to listen. Now, they can make statements to the media, but when Shaq threatened to whoop ass, they are of course complaining about it. I really hope that we get Larry Sanders, because his defense alone will take us over the top to destroy the Warriors in the playoffs.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Hmmm. I think it's a work.

4. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I'm kind of on Javale's side here - not because I have a problem with making fun of players who repeatedly mess up, but because after a season or so of legitimately funny messups by Javale, 90+% of the things he gets on Shaqtin' for ever since are just normal basketball errors included just so Shaq can shout "JAVAIIIIL MAGEEE".

nemac and Patience like this.
  5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Just saw that Dr. Strange segment and it definitely was going to far. We all enjoy laughing at Javale but this is pretty ridiculous and out of left field. On the other hand, Shaq is has not cost Javale millions, that's on Javale, don't be making some **** excuses for your pour IQ and piss pour play over the years.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Haven't yet watches the Dr Strange video but why are yall acting like Shaq did the video? I'm willing to bet his editing skills are Microsoft Paint level.

7. Shaunjon

Shaunjon Member

What's new, Shaq has always been a big, dumb, immature bully. I get annoyed watching him pick on people but once Kenny or Shaq make a joke he gets super defensive and butt hurt. They should fire him already and let KG take his spot, call the blooper reels "Anything is possi...bruh!"

macho GRANDE likes this.
  8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

SHAQ: Boogie is the best big man in the game
    BARKLEY: Ad is the best big in the game.
    SHAQ: I got rings America, listen to me.

Ramo$e, Rox11 and Pen15clubber like this.
  9. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Shaq is the worst. A couple years ago when C-Webb filled in for Shaq, I thought the panel was fantastic.

split41, Ramo$e and macho GRANDE like this.
  10. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Pour IQ...:D:D

MorningZippo and Pen15clubber like this.
  11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

you drilled pores into pour IQ comment of poor IQ

Easy likes this.
  12. buffalobills!!!

Shaquille is doing this for Wrestlemania vs Big Show. It's a work!

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

14. buffalobills!!!

Lol

15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

KG is god awful.

I'd replace Shaq with CWebb. But CWebb is good commentary at the games, too.

Patience likes this.
  16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Little more against Shaq on this than the Warriors. Because if you DISH it, should EXPECT to TAKE it. Having a show thats basically a hit piece on people's flaws, and Shaq taking extra liberties on top of that to smear people's IMAGE, of COURSE the subjects are going to SAY SOMETHING BACK after a while. Theyre not just defenseless ducks in a pond who have no voice and brains.

For Shaq to act all TOUGH guy, using threat of violence, intimidation and hard hitting insults back, it escalates it. It doesnt DIFFUSE anything down to the HUMOR its supposed to be. It makes it like the Shaqting subjects dont even HAVE ROOM to talk for themselves. Like Shaq thinking "Man YOU SHOULDNT have went THERE". Which is absurd.

Yes the subjects shouldnt be so sensitive. Because blooper reels and shows covering people's ridiculous failings have been around FOREVER. But then Shaq HIMSELF needs to be less sensitive too. Give them the room to voice their rightful displeasure and just leave it at that.

iconoclastic likes this.
  17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Whaq will give some fake apology to not look like a villain and will wait at the chance to run into Mcgee

18. Rox11

Rox11 Member

We need to merge the other thread in here....anyways here this

19. DreamRun95

DreamRun95 Member

Shaq is a giant man child. Reading his autobiography it comes across in the pages. He takes slights and is very sensitive, which when on the court helps with his motivation to win and beat the other player, the only problem is when he does it off court, it comes off as childish and petty.

There is no doubt that he is gifted naturally beyond most NBA players but that he definitely worked hard to become extremely skilled. His dribbling is definitely above par and allows for the coast to coast slam. That Orlando Shaq was a sheer beast talent wise.The problem with this is that it builds extreme arrogance.

Charles Barkley was a great player but not winning a ring really does help him cap his own hubris that people can associate him with that lovable loser image. Shaq does not take any criticism well. Before this he had a feud with Scottie Pippen because of some criticism he received. There gets to be a point where Shaq should not just keep using the Rings argument because it shows lack of creativity in response.

Do I appreciate the talent that was Shaq? Absolutely. If not I would not have bothered to read his book.

payaso likes this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Mother Shaq tells Shaq to stop; Mother McGee calls Shaq a cyberbully who should be fired