1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Red Dead Redemption sequel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FranchiseBlade, Aug 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At this point. Until there is official release, I can't get my hopes up anymore. Too many false leads.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

I barely remember the game, but it was fun. Seems like the iron would be hot with Westworld kicking up dust.

3. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Remaster for red dead redemption maybe coming first then the sequel next year I reckon

4. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

This game had the best zombie DLC

5. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

This was hands down the greatest game of all time. The storyline to it was the thing of wonders. One can only hope this is real.

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Loved RRR, I enjoyed it a lot more than the GTA in the grand scheme. Might actually get me to buy day of release.....

7. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I hope there is a new one coming soon. When Red Dead Redemption became playable on the Xbox One that is all I've been playing.

8. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy. Took way too long for this.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sweeeeet!!!! So glad to hear it.

11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Never played Red Dead Redemption but I wish I did hearing all the good things about it. Only problem is that I've really curtailed my video game playing recently. I don't know that in 2017 I'll even be interested in gaming enough to play this.

12. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Guess we'll have to wait till a year or so after initial release for a pc port....if it happens.....That was the route GTA5 took.

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Wow i never thought they would

14. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Not a PC player but I hope they don't do that and can get it out in a reasonable time for My PC bros. but rockstar def likes to get people to double dip

15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't count it out just yet. Red Dead Redemption was one of the few games that deserved all of its praise and them some. Considering how long this has been in development, Rockstar's pedigree and being the first Red Dead on current gen consoles, I have hopes that this will be on the same level as The Last of Us in terms of overall experience.

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Don't understand why Rockstar still does this bullish, I won't buy a console for one game.

17. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

yep, I'll gladly wait. I had 2 copies of GTA5. One on PS3 and 1 on PC....because I already owned a PS3. I'm not going to buy a console just for this game.....I don't game as much anymore as it is, and when I do it's specifically on PC.

18. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Hope they considering doing like the South Park game and Dishonored 2 did. If you preorder you get the original RDR digital copy free. That would be so sweet since I never beat the original

19. PhiSlammaJamma

I am replaying now. A little clunky with the horse riding and walking, and the flower picking and animal skinning a little old school these days, but still has some run in it. They need to fix a few things, and make the experience a little smoother and the mission plots a little deeper this go, but good fun so far. My recollection is I am going to get my ass kicked by a hog and a bear somewhere down the line.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, it's frustrating.. it's probably because it runs the best on pc and mods look too good (on gta) :) nah, but I seriously think it's for the double dip (I did the same too, almost triple... Ps3/pc and then almost ps4 because of friend but finally helped him build crazy pc (6700k 1070 gtx). I mean right now on gta online they sure as hell aren't holding back updates on pc. I'll unfortunately probably buy it on console then if online is good re-buy it on pc once they release a definitive version... Hopefully by then though MS just allows pc to play more One games. I mean these new consoles are basically pc's.