1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yixiixiy's Recent Activity

1. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Plays a huge part in prospect evaluation and player evaluation. He was the strongest advocate for Sengun for example. He also was...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  2. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I don't see that happening. I don't think the Rockets are going to be trading their young players for a star. If Amen goes nuclear in...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  3. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

#1 Internally and to the media reaffirm that Udoka is driving the bus. This is his team and what he says goes. This will help with young...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  4. yixiixiy replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

Sure. That is absolutely what I have said.

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  5. yixiixiy liked napalm06's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

[IMG] [IMG] Fun data Do not max

Apr 12, 2024
  6. yixiixiy replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

Ok Bobby, here is some honesty. The questions and latter comments you raised were not very good to say the least. “His comparables...

Apr 12, 2024
  7. yixiixiy replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

If you think counting stats paint the right picture, I don’t want to argue with you any more.

Apr 12, 2024
  8. yixiixiy replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I do not care about a 2nd pick. I care about his comparables. Devin Booker was bottom in the league in terms of efficiency in his...

Apr 12, 2024
  9. yixiixiy replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Apr 12, 2024
  10. yixiixiy replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

WTF am I reading? I’m not a fan of Green’s wobbly consistency but a bust? Come on now. Growth is nonlinear, he’s shown enough to stay...

Apr 12, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now