1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

xtruroyaltyx's Recent Activity

1. xtruroyaltyx liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

It's fine, use whatever excuses for Jalen's constant dogshit performances you need in order to be able to sleep at night, it's comedy to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  2. xtruroyaltyx liked J.R.'s post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

"There is nothing more important than protecting the integrity of NBA competition for our fans, our teams and everyone associated with...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  3. xtruroyaltyx liked No Worries's post in the thread Black People and Red Lobster.

I thought black people liked fried chicken and water melon. I guess that I will need to update my out-of-date, superficial racist...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  4. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I think it's possible the Rockets will take another swing at getting Bridges.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  5. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  6. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread What does Sengun need to work on this summer?.

Threes and reacting/passing quicker.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  7. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Stone is fine at this point. When Silas was here it was Stone calling all the shots. With Ime, Stone takes a bit lesser role and is...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  8. xtruroyaltyx liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

With Stone getting an extension, perhaps that gives him the job security to admit his mistake with Jalen Green and move the team forward.

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  9. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

I saw Felicia and Jalen also liked one of the recent stories about him as well.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  10. xtruroyaltyx liked Corrosion's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

The Rockets will be an above the cap team. No way they deal FVV for cap space, the math doesn't work right now much less later in the...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  11. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Yeah and they can make the playoffs by getting rid of some players and regressing a little. So what? That doesn't mean that gives...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  12. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread 27.4%.

I'd love to see Reed Sheppard in a Rockets uni.

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  13. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I'll be shocked if the Rockets just hold steady and run it back. I don't think that's happening. I think there's going to be some...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  14. xtruroyaltyx liked Andre0087's post in the thread "Death to America" chants....

If you ignore the user it doesn't display the threads. Problem is when they create multiple accounts to continue trolling.

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  15. xtruroyaltyx replied to the thread "Death to America" chants....

"Ignore thread" needs to become a thing on message boards.

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:16 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now