1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
vator
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2024 at 2:21 PM

vator

Contributing Member, Male, from Fulshear

I’m with stupid. Mar 13, 2021

vator was last seen:
Mar 20, 2024
    1. mdoggnic
      mdoggnic
      Hey man I was out of line for what I posted today. I didnt realize you were joking. I apologize.
      -Marshall
      1. vator likes this.
      2. vator
        vator
        Thank you. No hard feelings. I was going to respond and then just decided to let it go. I appreciate you for apologizing. Most people wouldn’t.
        Sep 25, 2022
        mdoggnic likes this.
    2. saleem
      saleem
      Thanks for following me. I like your posts a lot here, and on Twitter too. Go Houston Rockets!
      1. vator likes this.
      2. vator
        vator
        Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate you too. I love talking Rockets with other real fans.
        May 2, 2022
        saleem likes this.
    3. vator
      vator
      I’m with stupid.
    4. rezdawg
      rezdawg
      Im moving to a new place...going to buy a new xbox for the apartment...will hopefully be able to start playing again in about a week or so. ID: rezdawg09
  • About

Signature

Proud member of ComplainFans.net
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now