1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VanityHalfBlack's Recent Activity

1. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread Latinos and Trucks.

I remember in the 90s homeboy had a decked out all candy paint red truck with the shiniest spinners rims I’ve ever seen. With some...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  2. VanityHalfBlack posted a new thread.

Record Store Day 2024

Anyone goin to their local record shop tomorrow? Drop that needle and spin baby, I’ll see y’all there.

Forum: BBS Hangout

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  3. VanityHalfBlack liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

Asian here but I eat a lot of oatmeal. My go to breakfast is oatmeal and trail mix. The soaking overnight I think is for steel cut or...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:56 AM
  4. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread [M. Night] Trap.

Doesn’t look like the typical M night movie since everything suspense/horror looks like it was shot by blumhouse studios.

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  5. VanityHalfBlack liked boomboom's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

They serve oatmeal at Cracker Barrel.

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  6. VanityHalfBlack liked mtbrays's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

Regular oats, I buy them in a big bag at Costco. I like the overnight oats because it takes ~1 minute to prepare and then I put some...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  7. VanityHalfBlack liked No Worries's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

I seen videos on this. I think that the overnight soak has a similar effect as cooking them. The overnight oatmeal soaking recipes all...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  8. VanityHalfBlack liked Xerobull's post in the thread Bori (Houston food).

Houston is an hour away from Houston

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  9. VanityHalfBlack liked Ziggy's post in the thread Irish Americans and Fajitas.

White people ****ing LOVE fajitas

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  10. VanityHalfBlack liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

Nobody better say Hank McDowell.

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  11. VanityHalfBlack liked daywalker02's post in the thread Mexicans and Aubeltias.

[IMG]

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  12. VanityHalfBlack liked MadMax's post in the thread Irish Americans and Fajitas.

i like to zag when you expect a zig

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  13. VanityHalfBlack liked Xerobull's post in the thread Irish Americans and Fajitas.

[IMG]

14. VanityHalfBlack liked cheke64's post in the thread Irish Americans and Fajitas.

PICS OR GTFO

15. VanityHalfBlack liked Manny Ramirez's post in the thread Irish Americans and Fajitas.

I thought this would be Irish Americans and Corned Beef! I am disappointed in you Max!

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now