1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

tycoonchip's Recent Activity

1. tycoonchip liked HI Mana's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

I'd rather the Rockets do all the "obvious" moves that end up being correct, rather than trying to go off-the-board and be seen as...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  2. tycoonchip liked daywalker02's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

I could see her now with two husbands or two partners.

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  3. tycoonchip liked clos4life's post in the thread What does Sengun need to work on this summer?.

Being great hasn't stopped Lebron from complaining yet.

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:13 PM
  4. tycoonchip replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

How is this thread on going. He is a distraction to the team. It doesn't matter if he has skills or does not. We do not need him.

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:05 AM
  5. tycoonchip liked Aruba77's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I listen to these guys quite often and Sam is a big fan of what the rockets are doing. I think it’s clear you don’t extend Sengun or...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:37 AM
  6. tycoonchip liked DrNuegebauer's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I don't think any of those guys painted their nails? So therefore totally different scenario

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:35 AM
  7. tycoonchip liked highpost1388's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

In the video they mentioned Embiid, and we'd have to make a move like that right? It would have to be a Giannis/Jokic/Embiid type...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:28 AM
  8. tycoonchip liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

The fact that he chucked a lot of shots is not indicative of him being a good player.... it just means that his BBIQ is low enough for...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  9. tycoonchip liked futilman's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Your logic makes no sense. If you make 5 easy decisions, you make 5 easy decisions. You want to give him credit for what exactly?...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:12 AM
  10. tycoonchip liked Easy's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Yeah, and if we had the first pick last year, we'd have Wemby instead of Amen.

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:12 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now