1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TrillScottHeron's Recent Activity

1. TrillScottHeron liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread [538] Whoaaaa, look at this Rockets team now.

I’m not gonna believe Westbrook is a Rocket until I see in on the court wearing a jeresy

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  2. TrillScottHeron liked bmd's post in the thread There is a path for Westbrook to be pretty efficient. The answer may be him shooting MORE 3's..

Westbrook's best year from beyond the arc was 2016-17, and that year he took, by far, the most 3's per game he had in any season of his...

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  3. TrillScottHeron liked Deckard's post in the thread Sources: CP feels betrayed by Morey and Harden.

I haven't read an entire 19 page thread based on a post from someone I don't know from Adam, but what's with all the vitriol? It's like...

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  4. TrillScottHeron liked ghettocheeze's post in the thread Sources: CP feels betrayed by Morey and Harden.

Rookie poster: CHECK! Vague references: CHECK! Unnamed sources: CHECK! Fake insider: CHECK! Typical Saturday afternoon on Clutchfans....

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:14 AM
  5. TrillScottHeron liked threepointshot3's post in the thread Sources: CP feels betrayed by Morey and Harden.

Yep it’s obvious this clown is no insider

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:14 AM
  6. TrillScottHeron liked Cstyle42's post in the thread Sources: CP feels betrayed by Morey and Harden.

I don't feel bad for CP3 at all. 1. Dude is making 40 million a year 2. This is a business. The team comes first. 3. He played like...

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:13 AM
  7. TrillScottHeron liked roslolian's post in the thread Holic wins, Rockets sign Anthony Bennet.

Hey I said it last season too, Bennett should be better than the scrubs on our SL team. Dude was picked no 1 for a reason...besides...

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:56 PM
  8. TrillScottHeron liked Dr of Dunk's post in the thread Holic wins, Rockets sign Anthony Bennet.

He was probably overrated coming in, but people began even wondering if he gave a damn about basketball. David Griffin (former GM of...

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:54 PM
  9. TrillScottHeron liked J.R.'s post in the thread Holic wins, Rockets sign Anthony Bennet.

https://stats.gleague.nba.com/player/203461/?Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular%20Season [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:20 PM
  10. TrillScottHeron liked Codman's post in the thread Sources: Morey was given the order from the Tillmans to complete this trade.

Cool stuff, Cyber. I'm still digesting the swap. Wow.... The best part is not giving up EGo, who was often our second-best player....

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  11. TrillScottHeron liked cyberx's post in the thread Sources: Morey was given the order from the Tillmans to complete this trade.

Tillman pushed for this after speaking with JH. Tillman and his son wanted this trade and directed Morey to pull the trigger even though...

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:34 PM
  12. TrillScottHeron liked topfive's post in the thread Stating the obvious: CP3 wanted out.

He was great the first year; bought into what we were doing and damn near co-led us to the promised land. Something snapped last year,...

Jul 11, 2019
  13. TrillScottHeron liked Wooderson's post in the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

Harden, Westbrook & Tucker walking into the arena before each game is going to be like a runway scene from Zoolander.

Jul 11, 2019
  14. TrillScottHeron liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

this just got bumped [MEDIA]

Jul 11, 2019
  15. TrillScottHeron liked Mr. Space City's post in the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

Rockets gonnabe fun as hell on 2k.. Cp3 was lowkey ass on 2k. Too short and his release was slow af

Jul 11, 2019
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now