1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SuraGotMadHops's Recent Activity

1. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

I really wanted things to feel different, but so much felt familiar - Framber spotted 4 runs but couldn't hold it or throw strikes -...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  2. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

Wtf Espada???

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  3. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Another pitcher that may or may not be healthy before the end of the year. Smh...

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  4. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Aging and grooming.

"I don't need some fancy cologne to tell me I'm a man" [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:47 PM
  5. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

After not having any success, is Whitley STILL being a stubborn idiot, or has he opened himself up to coaching but it's too little too late?

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  6. SuraGotMadHops liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

I have it on good authority that those 3 guys all requested Mitch Meluskey as their personal catcher. Knuckleheads of the World, Unite!

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  7. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

Jalen is making a believer out of me. I'm sorry I doubted him.

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  8. SuraGotMadHops liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

**** Forest Whitley.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  9. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Both teams were playing physical but the discrepancy on how fouls were called was absurd. I understand it can be hard to call a game...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:38 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now