1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sealclubber1016's Recent Activity

1. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Dusty was a well liked, old black man, with decades of connections to the game around the league and coming off a WS title. He was...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  2. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread Elon's biggest problem @ Twitter - he's not funny at tweeting.

There's a mindset to billionaires that I will never comprehend. The richest man on earth, had the public perception of being modern day...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  3. sealclubber1016 liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

That tweet is weak. It’s ridiculous to compare Brown to Luhnow. Luhnow had FAR more leeway to make decisions and execute his ideas....

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  4. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

It's truly absurd we're still doing this.Abreu needs to be gone. I'm not one to panic, and I'm not calling for wholesale changes, but...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  5. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

I'm really not sure what Dana Brown is supposed to do. He can't dump Abreu without Crane's go ahead, he can't spend any more money...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  6. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

We have 1 RBI from first base this season, I s**t you not....1. Give be Dubon, Cooper, Cabbage, Loperfido, Hensley, Caratini, anybody....

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  7. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Cooper would be nice because he gives us a good protected floor at 1B, but isn't at a point where he has to be guaranteed any playing...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  8. sealclubber1016 liked Nook's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[IMG] What a bunch of ****ing losers. Singleton is a known quantity and he sucks. Go sign Garrett Cooper who was released by the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  9. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Marvel Movie] Deadpool 3: Deadpool & Wolverine.

Sooo many easter eggs in that trailer. Wish the MCU itself hadn't fallen into a pile of s**t, but this is gonna deliver.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  10. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I'm not crazy about what I've seen from Dana Brown when it comes to MLB moves (early farm returns are promising though) However as...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  11. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

-1.4 WAR in 65 PA, that is impressively terrible in all aspects of baseball. It's particularly infuriating because we are losing so...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  12. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I'm a little concerned with Pressly, hitters are squaring him up more than ever right now. Having said that, him (and Hader) have had...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  13. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

We were all so excited to get rid of Maldonado so we would finally have 9 MLB hitters in the lineup every day. Baseball gods had a lot...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  14. sealclubber1016 liked Joe Joe's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Dubon is a perfectly fine middle IF (great defense, not as good a hitter as Altuve). He had a nice hot streak defensively in CF last...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:03 PM
  15. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

This Abreu nonsense is killing me.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now