1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sealclubber1016's Recent Activity

1. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [ESPN] MLB suspends spring training, delays Opening Day at least two weeks.

We'll see how many games, but this seems like the owners conceding that a loss, or small profit is a lot f**king better than the long...

Jun 1, 2020 at 4:24 PM
  2. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [ESPN] MLB suspends spring training, delays Opening Day at least two weeks.

I always assume during negotiations both sides lead in with a proposal they know won't be accepted, but they seem a long, long way apart...

May 31, 2020 at 11:33 PM
  3. sealclubber1016 liked Joe Joe's post in the thread [ESPN] MLB suspends spring training, delays Opening Day at least two weeks.

Nope. I just don't believe in owner baseball faeries that support baseball for the sake of baseball even if it means losing money. I...

May 29, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  4. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [ESPN] MLB suspends spring training, delays Opening Day at least two weeks.

That's the main issue I'm seeing, there's just no incentive for the owners to play a season at their own expense. If the player salary...

May 29, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  5. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread Sources: Expect the NBA back playing by mid/late June with 10 reg season games before POs.

Regardless of who wins the "title" this season, it won't be viewed as such. Having said that, if they do decide to go off the beaten...

May 28, 2020 at 9:12 AM
  6. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread Astro the Grouch.

I want one. The Astros would be idiots to even acknowledge this. This is the Streisand effect waiting to happen, and they even went...

May 26, 2020
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now