1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RunninRaven's Recent Activity

1. RunninRaven replied to the thread [2022 Draft/1-3] Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU.

I wonder how often this happens. It seems to me that players are probably not reliable to keep secrets and are going to use whatever...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  2. RunninRaven liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread [DOOMED] Scientists Really Don't Understand How AI Works.

This has monkey's paw ****ery written all over it. It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times?!?

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  3. RunninRaven replied to the thread Free agency.

I'm not sure we know this is true. It might be he wanted those two over Nelson at the price, at the time. But clearly Nelson thought he...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:08 AM
  4. RunninRaven liked red5rocket's post in the thread Free agency.

I'd actually rather have Steven Nelson back.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  5. RunninRaven liked dholi_1's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

hard to imagine not even taking a DT

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:04 AM
  6. RunninRaven liked red5rocket's post in the thread The Hannah McNair Thread.

We should be truly grateful of Clutchfans. I look at other forums and they'll probably have 15-20 active members when we have two and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  7. RunninRaven liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread The Hannah McNair Thread.

Jeeze. That forum SUCKS lol So thankful for Clutch and the gang.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  8. RunninRaven replied to the thread The Hannah McNair Thread.

I keep thinking it's impossible for me to love this woman more and she keeps proving me wrong.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  9. RunninRaven liked donkeypunch's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Broncos need to do a better job at shaving their labias on the back of their helmets or no person is gonna want to fool with them.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  10. RunninRaven replied to the thread Free agency.

Nevermind

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  11. RunninRaven liked Jayded's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The way this thread was headed, it's probably good for all of us to remember what they told us ahead of next week's reveal - something...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  12. RunninRaven replied to the thread Free agency.

Did Steven Nelson ever sign anywhere? I kind of figured he would get a decent deal somewhere after the season he had last year. Maybe he...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  13. RunninRaven replied to the thread [M. Night] Trap.

I'd be down for a non-horror M. Night movie, even if he still felt the need to throw the twist end into it.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now