1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROXTXIA's Recent Activity

1. ROXTXIA replied to the thread I know there are many threads, but seeing as I was the loudest.....

Well, I just hope that Jalen Green and Alperen Sengun are like, uh, two great tastes that taste great together (no...

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  2. ROXTXIA replied to the thread [Movie] “Road House” Remake.

The original, where not only do they have the Sam Elliot character Wade Garrett, but also, if you remember, when he is first introduced,...

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  3. ROXTXIA liked VanityHalfBlack's post in the thread [Movie] “Road House” Remake.

Garbage. Looks like every other movie streaming on prime. Just watch the one with Swayze. You can’t create that kind of movie magic again.

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  4. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets 9th straight win, beating Blazers.

[IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  5. ROXTXIA liked Nook's post in the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets 9th straight win, beating Blazers.

[IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  6. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets 9th straight win, beating Blazers.

[IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  7. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Sengun Injury Thread (UPDATE: Severely sprained ankle, bone bruise knee).

[IMG]

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  8. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Adam Silver suspends Jabari Smith, trying to help Lakers/Warriors playoff chances.

Boban! Boban! Boban!

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  9. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Houston Sports media, writers & bloggers owe Jalen Green a apology.

Jalen's issues seemed to be between his ears. If he can learn to play with Sengun and not get in his own way.....

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  10. ROXTXIA replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

MTG: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!" Tim "Uncle Tom" Scott: "Please, The Donald, choose me as VP!" Elise Stefanik: "Please, The...

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now