1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket River's Recent Activity

1. Rocket River replied to the thread [EC Play-In] (9) Chicago Vs. (8) Miami.

Chicago vs Atlanta was the play in version Of Orlando versus Cleveland Rocket River

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:59 PM
  2. Rocket River replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (9) Sacramento Vs. (7) New Orleans.

Surprising Kings looked like paupers Rocket River N.O. got my respect

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  3. Rocket River liked A_3PO's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Throughout his career, AD has hated playing C partially because he hates guarding bigger players, like Jokic. The Lakers can win this...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  4. Rocket River liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

Oh, yeah, brother, preach. Randall's has some oatmeal raisin cookies they make in their bakery. Just melts in your mouth, taste of...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  5. Rocket River replied to the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

WOW! I have a friend currently looking .. . . going on 4 months Rocket River

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  6. Rocket River liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

My wife applied to over 1k remote jobs after graduating with a bachelor's degree in 2022, nationwide & international. She only got about...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  7. Rocket River liked Haymitch's post in the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

Be wary of some remote / 'make your own schedule' jobs posted on Indeed. If you've never heard of the company before and can't find much...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  8. Rocket River liked RC Cola's post in the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

Finished the show yesterday, and I liked it quite a bit. I've played some of the games, but not a hardcore Fallout guy. Feels like they...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:26 AM
  9. Rocket River replied to the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

I think alot of Call Center/IT Helpdesk do remote. I think the Rate can vary from like 13-22 on the entry level in. Nothing jumps out...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:26 AM
  10. Rocket River liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

[IMG] These gentlemen will be handling the interview. Please be well prepared before joining....

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  11. Rocket River replied to the thread Sandwich, Pizza or Burrito.

A Thread for all people! Rocket River

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  12. Rocket River replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

1. NO ONE believes Trump will be found guilty much less go to jail . . . EVEN IF HE IS PROVEN GUILTY!!! 2. All the MAGAs that were mad...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  13. Rocket River replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (3) Minnesota Vs. (6) Phoenix.

I'd bet against KAT I'd bet against Gobert Not sure I want to bet again Edwards He seems to have the biggest heart on the court Rocket...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  14. Rocket River liked roslolian's post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

Yes it protects the league. Everybody keeps saying the NBA is rigged but that's mostly aimed at the organization or refs. If fans start...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  15. Rocket River replied to the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

There has to be . . . I'm talking his wife locked in the basement type thing I would not. He deserves it. No way in hell he comes...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now