1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roc Paint
Birthday:
Mar 25, 1971 (Age: 53)

Roc Paint

Contributing Member, Male, 53, from Houston

1. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      ...and thank you jbasket!
    2. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      "I hope this gets you ove the hump." FTW Rockets FTW

698 :-(
    3. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      696 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
      Thread Date Comment
      September Baseball 10-01-2015 11:53 AM indeed - no worries
      Man carjacked, witness... 09-29-2015 04:15 PM true. makes more sense. B-Bob
      2016 Draft 09-25-2015 09:13 PM Justin James Watt? ;) - J.R.
      [BREAKING] Boehber will... 09-25-2015 06:33 PM -jbasket
      About to drive out to... 09-19-2015 12:59 PM I see what you did there -- hp
      Daryl Morey, Shane... 09-18-2015 02:54 PM I hope your wait won't be too long. :) - Jason
      Alzheimer's Disease May... 09-10-2015 08:46 PM Nice -Wapzoe
      The Sad State of the GARM 09-02-2015 01:50 PM thank you!
      So... Any more... 07-29-2015 07:41 AM Smacktle says...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
      Worst movie ever? 07-28-2015 11:54 AM Agreed!
    4. jbasket
      jbasket
      Thanks man, appreciate the help!
    5. Codman
      Codman
      Thanks for the support, buddy. I'll take all the prayers I can get. Working with hoops and publishing is hard to do, with radiation every other damn day. If people in wheelchairs keep going, so can I. At least, the Rockets will be a great distraction. Peace, brotha!
      -Cod
    6. malakas
      malakas
      Thanx for inviting me Roc Paint :)
    7. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      No, just some Internet Ass-holes!
    8. Ns575
      Ns575
      You're really butthurt over some internet **** aren't you?
    9. Ns575
      Ns575
      Love you too.
    10. jbasket
      jbasket
      I appreciate the response. I will not be able to get a hold of Kevin in person, as I am in school in New York at the moment. Would there be another possibility, perhaps?

Shoot me an email at jrb2221@columbia.edu if you want to.
    11. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey Roc, I saw in the Oil and Gas thread that you knew many people in the field. I am hoping to transition to the O&G field in an internship for next summer (after Junior year). Is there any way I could get in touch with you outside CF?

John
    12. swyyyguy
    13. i3artow i3aller
    14. i3artow i3aller
    15. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      ClutchFan's Finest!
      You're the real MVP, Roc Paint!!
      Thanks 4 all your support, brother man!!!
      [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    16. Falcons Talon
      Falcons Talon
      Im at work. Can't call.
    17. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      Roc Paint, my dude! I must say, I applaud all your Clutch Community efforts!! Bravo, brother man!!!

Unfortunately I am not a Texas native [IMG][IMG][IMG] or else I would absolutely take part. I live in a land far far away from H-Town even though the Rockets are close to my heart. As far as any designs are concerned, you are more than welcome to use that Death Star Rockets Logo for your tees. I'd wanted there to be a special emblem to represent that spectacular 20 year anniversary celebration and also capture this season's own greatness. All the greats back home under one roof!!!!! 50 n 10 for i3eard!!!!! Oh what a night to remember!!!!!
      [IMG]
    18. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      ...and to think I plaster Kevin Carstens all over the place around here.
    19. SK34
      SK34
      I wanted to change my username. I didn't want my real name on the board lol
    20. Roc Paint
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 25, 1971 (Age: 53)
    Rockets Texans Astros

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Kevin Carstens

Signature

Points from the Paint
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now