1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RHU525's Recent Activity

1. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Is this even a debate? For their careers Harden is better. Made multiple WCF without an all star teammate. Probably wins a title if he...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  2. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

If Harden couldn't win how is he going to? They play exactly the same and his defense is worse. Peak harden is better than this Luka.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:59 AM
  3. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

But he doesn't play any defense. He can't even guard washed harden.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  4. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

I can't see Luka winning ever. He whines so much and plays worse defense than Harden.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:07 AM
  5. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

All depends on how many rings he can get. Because awards and stat wise he's already in the conversation. Never been a more efficient...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  6. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Typical AD game. He looks amazing for 3 quarters and disappears in fourth. Hes been missing all the same shots he hitting early on.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  7. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

I dunno man he finally looks old. He can't finish at the rim like he use to. If the Lakers are counting on Bron to take over they are...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:21 PM
  8. RHU525 replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Will Zach edey ever be as good as Boban?

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  9. RHU525 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Already have Edey [SPOILER]

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  10. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

I hope they get healthy. I really want Harden to get a ring. He deserves one. He's easily the best player ever to not have a ring and I...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  11. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

what Kawhi did to KD last year in the playoffs before he got hurt was eye opening to me. Healthy Kawhi could easily be best player in...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  12. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

A healthy Kawhi is key. Because a healthy Kawhi is so much better than Jayson Tatum which is why I side with Clippers. Clippers have...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:08 AM
  13. RHU525 replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

No way I'd trade Amen for Trae. Feel like he has the highest potential on the team. He just need to work on his shooting. Cuz he's a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:02 AM
  14. RHU525 liked Rokman's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

I think FVV matches Udoka's gritty defensive playing style better. I don't think Trae's non-existent defense would last long here. I...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:00 AM
  15. RHU525 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

I think the nuggets are the favorite. After that who knows? I do think if the Clippers/Celtics finals and everyone is healthy the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:58 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now