1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reeko's Recent Activity

1. Reeko replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Harden has no help Kawhi Trojan Horse Leonard trying to sabotage the Beard

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:31 AM
  2. Reeko replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

well deserved by Tyrese Maxey

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:19 AM
  3. Reeko replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Clippers have looked horrendous on offense

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  4. Reeko replied to the thread Which x Rocket are we rooting for....

[IMG] U really gotta ask?

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  5. Reeko replied to the thread Rockets fans - which team do you root for in the playoffs 2024?.

Why wouldn’t I? I like the Pelicans in general, especially when they have their best player on the court.

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  6. Reeko replied to the thread Rockets fans - which team do you root for in the playoffs 2024?.

not even a question for me…fck all them other teams although I do like Ant so I’m also pulling for the Wolves just a little bit as...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:11 PM
  7. Reeko replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

Trae Young plays heliocentric offense like Houston Harden, but his talent and impact isn’t even half of what prime Harden’s was hell, I...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  8. Reeko replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

damn, that’s tough probably another sweep now

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  9. Reeko replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Sixers fans blaming the refs…no surprise there I guess love to see Morey lose

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  10. Reeko replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Oh sh*t!!!

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  11. Reeko replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Brunson’s just throwing sh*t up…he’s been awful yet again

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  12. Reeko replied to the thread JJ Redick As A Coach?.

y’all give it up for the next Steve Nash or Derek Fisher

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  13. Reeko replied to the thread Happy Black History Month!.

the diversity is 1 of the things I love most about Houston

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  14. Reeko liked Xerobull's post in the thread Happy Black History Month!.

My wife is a school librarian and went to a new school this year that is 50% black kids. My 6 and 8 year olds go with her. We are so...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  15. Reeko liked ElPigto's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

The obsession with Trump flags is disturbing. It's okay to have your own political views and to enjoy following politics, but it's...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:28 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now