1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Redfish81's Recent Activity

1. Redfish81 replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

One thing is for sure. Israel and Mossad will be interfering in our election.

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:19 PM
  2. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

When your choices in the pen are Martinez, Mushinski, Montero, Scott, and Bielak you are going to look like a$$ as a manager.

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  3. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

You prefer Bielak, Scott, or Mushinski? Those are your choices

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  4. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

He has 5 years of control left and all his options. It's not always about today.

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  5. Redfish81 liked Joshfast's post in the thread Colonizing American Cities.

Pharaoh's ruled for what, 2000 years? The Chinese, Indus, Persians, Mongols? None-white dudes have dominated this planet historically....

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  6. Redfish81 replied to the thread Colonizing American Cities.

Agreed. Some people have expectations for humanity that are too high.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  7. Redfish81 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

Is that a challenge? Maybe I will start a podcast on mortgages.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  8. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Whitley hasn't been good since 2017-2018 but he only pitched in 8 games in 2018. The guy deserves his walking papers. 2019 (4 teams RK,...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  9. Redfish81 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

I knew what you meant. I was just providing Buck a little nonsense. I've never needed a mortgage so I'm not a potential customer for you.

Mar 24, 2024 at 1:21 AM
  10. Redfish81 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

I can help. What does it mean that you do mortgages? Is that some kind of fetish?

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  11. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

That's one way to get Loperfido on the roster if Jake goes on the IL...

Mar 23, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now