1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ramotadab's Recent Activity

1. ramotadab liked BaselineFade's post in the thread Ime Udoka new Rockets head coach!.

I'm starting to wonder if this is the best single coaching season in Rockets history. Considering the unstable situation that he...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:44 AM
  2. ramotadab liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Ime Udoka new Rockets head coach!.

[MEDIA]

3. ramotadab liked Mathloom's post in the thread Ime Udoka new Rockets head coach!.

Kudos to Udoka. I know his nature is to believe an open shot is an open shot, but he had to open his eyes and expand his mind to the...

4. ramotadab liked arabrocket's post in the thread Ime Udoka new Rockets head coach!.

This is the best rocket pick up in the last decade.

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  5. ramotadab liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Ime Udoka new Rockets head coach!.

From a Detroit Pistons fan account: [MEDIA] Ime Udoka. That's how.

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  6. ramotadab liked Hemingway's post in the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets stun Thunder, win 10th straight.

Unfortunately, GS winning that back to back has made it almost imperative that we win at least 5 of these six games after beating Utah...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  7. ramotadab liked sirjesse's post in the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets stun Thunder, win 10th straight.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-3-28_4-21-38.jpeg Mar 28, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  8. ramotadab liked Believe It!'s post in the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets stun Thunder, win 10th straight.

It's been one hell of a run. They'll get another one Friday in Utah. Then they have a tough 6 game stretch that will determine who...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  9. ramotadab liked heypartner's post in the thread I know there are many threads, but seeing as I was the loudest.....

Man, that was an awesome game!! High hopes, now, mctherfncker! I even think he’s not satisfied, because the game-winner was right...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  10. ramotadab liked Plowman's post in the thread I know there are many threads, but seeing as I was the loudest.....

So glad I was wrong about you, Jalen! Now, give me some of that....Go Rockets! [IMG]

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  11. ramotadab liked VanityHalfBlack's post in the thread [Movie] Bad Boys 4: Ride or Die.

Holy ****!! Martin Lawrence looks absolutely cooked and beyond comprehension. Will Smith looks absolutely whacked out of his mind!! I...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  12. ramotadab liked Jontro's post in the thread [Movie] Bad Boys 4: Ride or Die.

hopefully this time it's die.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  13. ramotadab liked Xerobull's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

This is all The Wire's fault! Thanks, Brandon!

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:49 PM
  14. ramotadab liked OremLK's post in the thread The Dream 2023/24 Houston Rockets Season!.

Just take it one step a time First order of business: I want be the team that puts the final nail in the Warriors' dynasty. [IMG]

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  15. ramotadab liked kpdark's post in the thread The Dream 2023/24 Houston Rockets Season!.

[IMG]

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now