1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

raining threes's Recent Activity

1. raining threes liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

Rare instance where all 3 parties in a transfer lost.

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:34 AM
  2. raining threes liked MadMax's post in the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

Wow, that’s so awesome!

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  3. raining threes liked YOLO's post in the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:31 AM
  4. raining threes liked YOLO's post in the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

KU stadium is getting renovated so they'll be using Arrowhead next year

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:31 AM
  5. raining threes liked solid's post in the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

Way too early to say this. but he gives me a "Yeoman" vibe. That is high praise for accomplishing nothing yet at UH, but his demeanor...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:29 AM
  6. raining threes liked zeeshan2's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:24 AM
  7. raining threes liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I dont dislike the practice. Team captains are smart and typically of high morale character and players will gravitate and listen to...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  8. raining threes liked red5rocket's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I'm not saying that's how I would draft. That's just how Nick seems to do. I thought there was an article on this awhile back that...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:20 AM
  9. raining threes liked zeeshan2's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:16 AM
  10. raining threes liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Wallace is explosive if you dont have him think too much. I think his IQ is a little lacking, but if he can pin his ears back and get...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:12 AM
  11. raining threes liked red5rocket's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

I'm still picking T'Vondre Sweat at 3-86

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:11 AM
  12. raining threes liked Haymitch's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

I was a scholar and a gentleman. Just take my word for it. Don't even take the time to look at my posts from 2005-2006. Just trust me....

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:06 AM
  13. raining threes liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

Oh don't take my word for anything, that's just the vibe that people around him are putting out. He's also just a kid, how many of us...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:04 AM
  14. raining threes replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Agreed and I would pick Cooper over Wilson and hope Ryans could help Cooper improve his instincts in pass coverage. BTW, what do you...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  15. raining threes liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Wilson is enough of an athlete to overcome that. My point is that a 5 inch overall wingspan and 3.5" longer arms could be the deciding...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now