1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

peleincubus's Recent Activity

1. peleincubus replied to the thread [EC Play-In] (10) Atlanta Vs. (9) Chicago.

Actually if with the 2% chance one of these teams moves on the Rockets move a slot up in lottery chances. With which if the rockets did...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:08 AM
  2. peleincubus liked Xerobull's post in the thread Black People and Red Lobster.

Their core demo is dying off. Maybe Red Lobster can merge with Harley Davidson, The Weather Channel and Trump to form a mega Boomer...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  3. peleincubus liked daywalker02's post in the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

[MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  4. peleincubus replied to the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

Package them with Sengun for Zion. Joking joking

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:36 PM
  5. peleincubus replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Do you think this core group has a couple of 60 win seasons in the future??

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  6. peleincubus replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

I got two custom ones made a regular and alternate.

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  7. peleincubus replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Anything less than 74-8 next year and I’m done.

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  8. peleincubus replied to the thread [2022 NBA Draft/1-17] Tari Eason, F, LSU.

Jabari/Cam/Amen/Tari about to take sh*t from no teams

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  9. peleincubus replied to the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

Yeah I’m being mean. The Stanford girl and LSU girl are attractive.

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:59 AM
  10. peleincubus replied to the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

The center from South Carolina is hottttt

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  11. peleincubus replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

I would to but that is not enough. I think if you are smart and be patient you trade the pick this year for likely a protected pick next...

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  12. peleincubus replied to the thread What type of player to target with 2024 Nets pick?.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Yes it will get moved to 10th. With Houston picking 1st and 10th

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  13. peleincubus replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery Simulator.

Jabari and Amen are the 2 players I would trade last.

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  14. peleincubus replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I’ve been to that city twice. I bet it’s nuts living there. Personally I’d rather live in Shanghai or Hong Kong.

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  15. peleincubus replied to the thread It appears that Brazil has gone full totalitarian.

Great substantive conversation. I posted you then replied that you could not even respond or whatever (hands shaking too much to type)....

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now