1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ottomaton's Recent Activity

1. Ottomaton liked Reeko's post in the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

Biden has been much better than I thought he was gonna be, but I did have extremely low expectations for him when he was elected…I’m...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  2. Ottomaton liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Seems another byproduct of maga... in the past, Americans would be horrified by a bridge collapse, but now... immediately scream out...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  3. Ottomaton replied to the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  4. Ottomaton liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Here is a photo from one of my friends: [ATTACH]

IMG_4816.jpeg Mar 27, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  5. Ottomaton liked RunninRaven's post in the thread How do you think Davis Mills would have performed as starter last season?.

Yeah, and you see juuuuuuust enough outliers like Brock Purdy, Tom Brady or Kurt Warner who come in as backups and suddenly perform...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:19 AM
  6. Ottomaton attached a file to the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

b6ddabab-5fff-4eaa-9071-84b568a69fce.jpeg upload_2024-3-26_17-0-27.png Mar 26, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  7. Ottomaton liked Xerobull's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Sincerely, Diseases in Florida

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  8. Ottomaton liked dobro1229's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

I would choose Beavis and Butthead over Trump. Of course RFK is better than Trump. However the choice isn't RFK or Trump. It's...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  9. Ottomaton liked ROCKSS's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Not GUILTY and she is uber wealthy................ooooops, wrong thread :oops:

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  10. Ottomaton attached a file to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-3-26_14-5-48.png Mar 26, 2024 at 2:05 PM
  11. Ottomaton replied to the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

The problem is the younger guys are pretty damn unimpressive. If there was a dynamic, young guy worth voting for, they'd be in the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  12. Ottomaton replied to the thread How do you think Davis Mills would have performed as starter last season?.

Backup QB Syndrome is a real disease. In the absence of in-your-face negative data, many people extrapolate rosier-than-normal...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  13. Ottomaton liked MadMax's post in the thread How do you think Davis Mills would have performed as starter last season?.

I like Davis Mills. I think he's solid backup. But let's not even play the make believe game where we don't draft CJ. I'm too old for that.

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  14. Ottomaton liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

You know when covid happened and politics inevitably consumed the subject I was disappointed but not surprised. After all, the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  15. Ottomaton replied to the thread Israel cancels White House visit after US doesn't block UN ceasefire vote.

[The Guardian]‘Madness’: Netanyahu’s handling of US relations under scrutiny after UN vote

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now