1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No Worries's Recent Activity

1. No Worries replied to the thread [FX] “Shogun” Mini-Series.

The series finale finished strong. I highly recommend watching the series. I like the 80s miniseries better, on the strength of the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:48 PM
  2. No Worries liked astros123's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

What did I lie about? Did ivanka trump work in the White House while collecting millions of dollars from China? Of course she did...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  3. No Worries liked Ottomaton's post in the thread Ukraine.

[Gallup] More Americans Say U.S. Is Not Helping Ukraine Enough Americans Continue to Support Military and Economic Aid to Ukraine [MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  4. No Worries replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Check the last option of the poll again.

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  5. No Worries liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

There isn't a concensus for either theories. Even our intelligence agencies are divided on the origins....

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  6. No Worries liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

LOL Dallas has several all pro players and while they will probably sht the bed in the playoffs (as usual) they will still be an issue....

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  7. No Worries replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

It appears that ... no, you don't.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  8. No Worries liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  9. No Worries liked J.R.'s post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  10. No Worries liked Houston77's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

It’s easy to write it off as a “fluke.” The fact is that it happened, and regardless, Trae has been pretty damn good in the playoffs....

IMG_3619.jpeg Apr 23, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  11. No Worries replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Donald's Pecker has betrayed him. I read it on the Interwebs so it must be true ... I am sure Melania will confirm ... shortly.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  12. No Worries liked Xopher's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I read somewhere, I'm not sure how accurate it is though, the fine is either max1000 per occurrence OR jail time.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  13. No Worries liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread Ukraine.

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  14. No Worries liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

Hard to believe we were this close... [MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now