1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Newlin's Recent Activity

1. Newlin liked Aruba77's post in the thread 27.4%.

I’m still waiting for a stats guru to tell me u can add 7% to the 20% Brooklyn odds. Im skeptical it’s 27% unless of course u are a...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  2. Newlin replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

I’m becoming a Hader hater.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  3. Newlin liked jo mama's post in the thread "Death to America" chants....

ATW/k9tejan trying to claim that the nazis were leftists. i think that would be a surprise to hitler. it would also be a surprise to...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  4. Newlin liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread "Death to America" chants....

"Ignore thread" needs to become a thing on message boards.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:37 AM
  5. Newlin liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread "Death to America" chants....

It wasn't wokies that stormed the capitol in an effort to overturn the election. While there they tore down the American flag to replace...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  6. Newlin replied to the thread Build around Alperen and Amen..

Can’t afford to keep all the young guys. But, I especially like Amen, Cam, and Tari. Don’t need to make any big decisions this...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  7. Newlin replied to the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

I’ve been saying for years that you cannot trust these interpreters. Half the time you don’t even know what they are saying.

Apr 11, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  8. Newlin replied to the thread Fire Espada.

Ya’ll wanted Dusty gone. You got your wish. Enjoy.

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  9. Newlin liked peleincubus's post in the thread An impressive American entrepreneur.

Man you are turning into a super douche. Good luck with that.

Apr 11, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  10. Newlin replied to the thread Anyone here live in/near Genesee, PA ?.

Is the item bigger than a bread box?

Apr 10, 2024 at 8:30 PM
  11. Newlin replied to the thread Is Cam a punkass?.

[IMG]

Apr 10, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  12. Newlin replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets 4/9/2024.

Murphy dressed like Two-face.

Apr 9, 2024
  13. Newlin replied to the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

Maybe some people don’t like the constant flashing lights and nonstop noise machine cranked to 11.

Apr 9, 2024
  14. Newlin replied to the thread New Astros social media admin.

She sounds very impressed with herself. But, does she even understand how sports and fandom even works?

Apr 9, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now