1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

napalm06's Recent Activity

1. napalm06 replied to the thread The Prince has Returned! (Luc, Nick Young and TJones updates).

Gerald Green = Nick Young Don't need both. Would rather have the one that is stoked to be a Rocket. Sefolosha's Regular...

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  2. napalm06 liked Shark44's post in the thread [Shams] Shumpert declines Rockets offer.

That's disappointing, but not unexpected I guess. Dude probably wanted control of his career not to be a chess piece. Ironically...

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  3. napalm06 liked J Sizzle's post in the thread [Shams] Shumpert declines Rockets offer.

Complete and total waste of a huge expiring and a first round pick. Amazing.

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:32 AM
  4. napalm06 liked heypartner's post in the thread The Prince has Returned! (Luc, Nick Young and TJones updates).

@ch44 said today league still hasn’t approved Nene contract...and same day, both Shump and Luc drop out of plans with Rockets. Could be...

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:53 PM
  5. napalm06 liked YOLO's post in the thread The Prince has Returned! (Luc, Nick Young and TJones updates).

[MEDIA]

Sep 17, 2019 at 9:12 PM
  6. napalm06 replied to the thread The Prince has Returned! (Luc, Nick Young and TJones updates).

There is no evidence that Luc has ever recovered to a capable player, much less the one we knew on the Rockets. How many roster spots...

Sep 17, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  7. napalm06 liked bratna8's post in the thread The Prince has Returned! (Luc, Nick Young and TJones updates).

Can't wait for Felton highlights from practice next week [IMG]

Sep 17, 2019 at 7:14 PM
  8. napalm06 replied to the thread Texans, here's your new cornerback!.

I knew it! Of course Obrien and Marrone are friends. As I watched an unnecessary 2-point conversion run up the middle and fail, I...

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  9. napalm06 replied to the thread James Harden being sued for mansion party.

I mean, I guess I'm famous in my own circles. Agree about the $150K though, but I figure I'll let two rich people figure it out in...

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  10. napalm06 liked Nook's post in the thread James Harden being sued for mansion party.

This whole thing sounds fishy. “It’s in the contract.” Haren had 15 people over... “Harden knew.” 15 people in a mansion that size...

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:45 AM
  11. napalm06 liked kjayp's post in the thread James Harden being sued for mansion party.

82K for a week rental...

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:45 AM
  12. napalm06 liked Mr. Space City's post in the thread [Official] Jaguars @ Texans.

[MEDIA]

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:24 PM
  13. napalm06 replied to the thread [Official] Jaguars @ Texans.

My dad: "Hey, I saw the Texans won!" Me: "Yeah, more like they didn't lose."

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:23 PM
  14. napalm06 liked gucci888's post in the thread [Official] Jaguars @ Texans.

“This needs to be the Texans best series...” False start Fumble Botched snap

Sep 15, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  15. napalm06 replied to the thread [Official] Jaguars @ Texans.

#FireBillObrien

Sep 15, 2019 at 1:20 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now