1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

napalm06's Recent Activity

1. napalm06 replied to the thread MVP Shouldn’t Even be a Discussion.

Reading this dropped my IQ by 20 points. If you're going to take usage rate into account, you have to map it out. What did others guys...

Jun 24, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  2. napalm06 liked J Sizzle's post in the thread MVP Shouldn’t Even be a Discussion.

Giannis is infinitely more deserving than Westbrook was in 2017

Jun 24, 2019 at 10:19 AM
  3. napalm06 liked cheke64's post in the thread [Fayetteville Observer] Rockets Chris Clemons ready for the NBA.

We got ****ing Antman!

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:54 PM
  4. napalm06 replied to the thread [Fayetteville Observer] Rockets Chris Clemons ready for the NBA.

Bruh opponents wont be able to track this guy behind screens. They won't be able to see him! And he can run between their legs to get to...

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  5. napalm06 liked Cosmonaut's post in the thread [Fayetteville Observer] Rockets Chris Clemons ready for the NBA.

Jimmer could score well at college level. Where is he now? Anyways everybody loves it when a small guy succeeds in the Nba, so good...

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  6. napalm06 liked BeardNation13's post in the thread If Gordon doesn't sign extensions now, how much his value on market will be bid up to next summer?.

Bro, do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  7. napalm06 liked topfive's post in the thread If Gordon doesn't sign extensions now, how much his value on market will be bid up to next summer?.

He does. It's called the I'm Not a Holic Burner! Newsletter.

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  8. napalm06 replied to the thread [BeWell] Josh Smith & Royce White ejected after a brawl.

lol

Jun 23, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  9. napalm06 replied to the thread [BeWell] Josh Smith & Royce White ejected after a brawl.

Do not be alarm

Jun 23, 2019 at 2:46 PM
  10. napalm06 liked DrNuegebauer's post in the thread Willie Cauley-Stein.

(a) WCS plays no defence (b) like non. Ok, so with that out of the way, WCS is probably getting paid $10mill plus if he becomes a...

Jun 23, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  11. napalm06 replied to the thread [BeWell] Josh Smith & Royce White ejected after a brawl.

lmao, I wish I was a fly on the wall to hear Tucker's reaction to this. He wasn't around the Rockets for Smith or White though, right?

Jun 23, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  12. napalm06 liked Deuce's post in the thread [BeWell] Josh Smith & Royce White ejected after a brawl.

*Liked by pjtucker* [IMG] [MEDIA]

Jun 23, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  13. napalm06 replied to the thread [Fayetteville Observer] Rockets Chris Clemons ready for the NBA.

Savage.

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:04 PM
  14. napalm06 replied to the thread [Fayetteville Observer] Rockets Chris Clemons ready for the NBA.

In before complaining that an undrafted rookie is not a championship needle mover, is too undersized, fire Morey, TIlman is a tyrant,...

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  15. napalm06 liked bmd's post in the thread Rate the new jerseys (IDIOT)..

Clutchfans has become toxic ever since the 41-41 season. I can’t stand the negative attitudes here. Acting like Morey is an idiot,...

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now